WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I really enjoyed Ant-Man in this, I’m glad they kept it consistent and didn’t let him have all the answers when it came to the time travel stuff and instead let Tony figure it out. I really didn’t expect them to bring in so many of the supporting characters across the entire MCU for that last battle. It was like Marvel gave the Russo’s a blank check and said “you can have anyone you want for this”

Was I the only one who literally felt nothing when Black Widow died, that whole bit of her and Clint fighting over sacrificing themselves was dumb to me

I really dislike Ant Man other than him bringing the time travel in to the story. I hope they never do another solo Ant Man and Wasp movie.

I don't find him funny, and the comedy they do with him, by calling him regular man, little guy, was corny.

I like Groot better than Ant Man.

I really enjoyed Ant-Man in this, I’m glad they kept it consistent and didn’t let him have all the answers when it came to the time travel stuff and instead let Tony figure it out. I really didn’t expect them to bring in so many of the supporting characters across the entire MCU for that last battle. It was like Marvel gave the Russo’s a blank check and said “you can have anyone you want for this”

Was I the only one who literally felt nothing when Black Widow died, that whole bit of her and Clint fighting over sacrificing themselves was dumb to me

Dead ***..I'm like can y'all both go? But then I'm like, one of these dweebs has to get the stone.

But then if it was him, imagine you sub him out and sub BW in then all of his parts she'd have to do, including finding the guantlet and having to be Barry Sanders with it running through hoards of bad guys.

Advantage thanos. His team wins lol.

Honestly, I think this is the best acting I've seen of Scarlett Johansson

Watch her face as she's trying to hold it together during their conference call.. then she has the private talk with WM.. and then just breaks

I'd probably say the same for hemsworth and Evans too

I really enjoyed Ant-Man in this, I’m glad they kept it consistent and didn’t let him have all the answers when it came to the time travel stuff and instead let Tony figure it out.

Dude put in work, especially early.. and they needed him (or someone without the baggage) for that scene to go to tony, because cap and Natasha knew they couldn't really demand when tony tried to prepare them and everyone and they both played roles in it not really working out

Just got out of second showing, crowd wasnt as hyped as last night which was a disappointment.
Peed during taco scene in first showing and peed during clint's first test run.
Man the feels from the first time seeing it will never be matched.
Never want it to end....game.

Zero my dude. They both should of died. Hawkeye was lame even with their attempt to make him biker dad cool. It was pretty comical

I really like thanos man. I'm down for an origin story. How he was able to build such a massive army and how he developed such hand to hand combat skills. Give me Thanos 1-on-1 vs anybody. Dude has a titanium chin. And wants all the smoke.

Dude is the ultimate G, not an ounce of fear EVER...when he finally lost, he even took his L with pride it seemed and yes his hand to hand combat is nuts.

Chris Hemsworth is really really funny. He even got me laughing on my second re-watch.

Starlord was like I'm in charge.

Then Thor said, 'Yea sure you are' like five times. On the fifth time I had to laugh. His delivery :lol:

On that last "you are" his expression changes ever so slightly :lol: It's been said again and again but Hemsworth got great comedic chops.

I really hope he's in Vol. 3 and my only concern is that Gunn's been done with that script for months now and I don't really think that he knew enough about Endgame's ending to include him.

On that last "you are" his expression changes ever so slightly :lol: It's been said again and again but Hemsworth got great comedic chops.

I really hope he's in Vol. 3 and my only concern is that Gunn's been done with that script for months now and I don't really think that he knew enough about Endgame's ending to include him.

He working with Suicide squad first he literally have a year or two to rewrite some.

Dude is the ultimate G, not an ounce of fear EVER...when he finally lost, he even took his L with pride it seemed and yes his hand to hand combat is nuts.

Probably one of the most well rounded characters we've seen. Son was cooking up a meal like a boss. Took the entire squad to stop him.

there were goons distracting the audience in my theater at the end for my first watch last night

however i was able to watch a bootleg (only watched last 45 min) and being able to absorb the ending in peace...it hit me really hard in the feels when he said “i love you 3000”

what an ending man

Back
Top Bottom