WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

One thing I should add though guys

MARVEL WILL BE GARBAGE WITHOUT RDJ AND CHRIS EVANS MAN ..... Chris Pratt and Thor aren’t the same
RDJ = MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Dam ur right. I haven't see that movie in ages
giphy (9).gif
Even came back like a boomerang

Yup.. spidey pulling a mini Louis and tony just happy

When dude dropped that “this is nice” line

B5DBFC48-371A-4C99-8664-2EF2FF8969D6.gif

The Tony and Spidey reunion was the one moment where I felt something.

They tried hard with the others, but Peter and Tony seemed more natural. Because you saw Tony's fondness develop and his sadness.

Bro, Past Thanos really put in work without the Guantlet...I really got thrown off thinking that the armored Thanos was the IW one. Even though some heros got their hits in on him, he just destroyed them the next step....minus SW...she was wild OP.

Not sure how I feel at how they left Thanos off though, didn't get the proper send off he deserved IMO.

Movie was incredible, still in awe and my mind is melted. Definitely need a 2nd viewing in Imax.

I’m as big of a fan of Marvels comics and the MCU as the next man but it’s just not gonna be the same...

Scarlett Witch was already on the upper end of the tier list and she moved up the list again. She was bout to end that man fr fr. Dat revenge strength bruh

Does Cap returning the soul stone to Vormir imply that we could see Black Widow return? If the stone requires a sacrifice what's to say returning the stone won't bring her back. A soul for a soul. Either that or it could set up an interesting return for Red Skull. Since he has no reason to guide people anymore and the sacrifice is already made he could snag the stone for himself :nerd:

Reactions: ARK
ON GAWD IVE BEEN THINKIN BOUT THIS MOVIE ALL DAY!!

I needa see it next weekend! Everywhere in my city is sold out. Smh

I may jus see it in IMAX again, eff it I don’t care!

I'm the opposite. Everytime i watch IW i usually just watch scenes here and there then fast forward to 3rd act

I've seen Endgame 5 times already without hitting fast forward

Watching the cam version ..CM entrance was ****ing epic ..the shots of her jus tearing through the ship
I was disappointed that both times I watched and she took down that ship that there was no pop from the crowd.

My crowd was kinda bunz though. Even Captain America picking up mjonir didn't much of a pop

Watched it a second time today and it was still enjoyable. But I think on a 7th or 8th theoretical rewatch I might find myself bored during the slow moments.

Nah man.. I completely disagree.. i mean I get there are great movies that are tough to rewatch like raging bull or requiem for a dream.. or their are older slow movies that jus take haven't aged well and are tough to watch

this felt like a far better executed AOU

I say AOU, because vision plays a pivotal role and it isn't until couple rewatches that you catch the depth of everything he says

This whole movie felt like that.. every little moment felt like it had some significance.. only couple moments with hulk I felt were much.. but I could easily see me catching a scene and being there til the credits.. plus the film itself takes you back through the jury of the other films

Like take Thor, we see him start to crack a lil in infinity war and rocket asks him if he's up for it.. we see him actually break in this and you can't blame him considering the hits he took in the matter of a couple days

I was disappointed that both times I watched and she took down that ship that there was no pop from the crowd.

My crowd was kinda bunz though. Even Captain America picking up mjonir didn't much of a pop

Same for my theater...Only real reaction was during the comedy parts and of course Tony...

I’d like it if the audience for my showing tomorrow is more into it...Especially since If already watched it through...I get a kick at seeing how people react to the big beats...

Back
Top Bottom