WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This shot will never not be funny

Thor came a long way from his bleached eyebrows, stick in the mud, Shakespeare in the park days

Screenshot_20190428-204532_Twitter.jpg

I want to know whose idea it was to go full comedy with Thor. Somehow I feel like it was James Gunn's
bruh made me a fan of him
like like chris hemsworth as a person
he makes me want to see him in other films

Just saw the movie, this is how you end a saga. Movie was ****ing epic. My theater all cheered when my dude BP walked in.

I am ready for the water cooler battles tomorrow at work. Those dudes are going to be pissed at Capt America being black, and especially that all woman scene. My armor is ready

Chris Evans brought life to a character I never liked.
Chris Evans portrayal of Captain America did nothing for me at all.

In the comics I was indifferent. Then I began to dislike him. Movies have basically kept that dislike in check.

The last 2 Cap stories are good despite him. In Winter Soldier you could have any soldier as the main character. Black Widow couldve been the main character and not much would be different other than SHIELD probably still being around. In Civil War, you basically needed a heel to go against doing the right and responsible thing.

Everything you like about his qualities and what he represents are no different than what is conveyed in the comics which is why I feel no different about him.

Chris Evans did a good job adapting and portraying the character but there's nothing about the character I liked anyway.

So like I said it's not hard nor is there anything wrong with Captain Marvel having some of those qualities given none of the other Avengers really have that at the moment.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
If RDJr done then some serious money is freed up in the budgets going forward. Thor looking to cash in.

I think they’ll still be appearances from RDJ especially after debuting the BARF technology in CW. Iron Man the new force ghost of the MCU

This shot will never not be funny

Thor came a long way from his bleached eyebrows, stick in the mud, Shakespeare in the park days

Screenshot_20190428-204532_Twitter.jpg

I want to know whose idea it was to go full comedy with Thor. Somehow I feel like it was James Gunn's
All credit to Taika

The thing with Hemsworth is you can tell he legit loves playing Thor...Like it’s basically just him up there on screen acting like he normally acts in everyday life...I’m betting he’d take a pay cut and still do it...

RDJ been about the big money for a few movies now...Remember the Russo’s had to pitch CW to him because he wasn’t ready to keep going as Iron Man...

Evans seems like he’s ready to take a break to me...Like he’ll legit be back in future movies but not for a while...

Just saw the movie, this is how you end a saga. Movie was ****ing epic. My theater all cheered when my dude BP walked in.

I am ready for the water cooler battles tomorrow at work. Those dudes are going to be pissed at Capt America being black, and especially that all woman scene. My armor is ready
Why you talking about armor? Sound more like your shirt's going to be off.

Why you talking about armor? Sound more like your shirt's going to be off.

I'm out here fighting the culture wars man, I'm not even wearing a shirt to the office tomorrow.

What’s good with your workplace man? MAGA central?

Yep, these same dudes lost their collective **** with the new Star Wars trilogy. This might push them over the edge

Watching Infinity War. The scene where Spider Man shows up and Iron Man asks “kid where’d you come from?” And he replied “a field trip” got me thinking could Far From Home take place before Infinity War? :nerd:

Watching Infinity War. The scene where Spider Man shows up and Iron Man asks “kid where’d you come from?” And he replied “a field trip” got me thinking could Far From Home take place before Infinity War? :nerd:

No. He was literally on a school bus when the invasion took place.

Wow I thought it'd be easy to get good seats on a Monday night but I'm wrong.

So instead I'm watching at an imax (first two viewings was at a dolby) tomorrow at 11am instead

Back
Top Bottom