WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think there will be more and more movies away from earth.
Maybe. Captain Marvel is in space, and Guardians & Thor are in space, Valkyrie could go either way, but Black Panther, Spider-Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Dr. Strange (even if it’s the magical realm, I still think earth), Scarlet Witch, and Ant-Man and the Wasp are all staying earth bound IMO. Fantastic 4 would be spacey if/when they show up.

Curious if anyone caught this, and it easily could mean nothing, but I wonder if the reference to an underwater earthquake by Okoye is a set up for Namor.

Maybe. Captain Marvel is in space, and Guardians & Thor are in space, Valkyrie could go either way, but Black Panther, Spider-Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Dr. Strange (even if it’s the magical realm, I still think earth), Scarlet Witch, and Ant-Man and the Wasp are all staying earth bound IMO. Fantastic 4 would be spacey if/when they show up.

Curious if anyone caught this, and it easily could mean nothing, but I wonder if the reference to an underwater earthquake by Okoye is a set up for Namor.
A thousand percent Namor

Is this y'all's new Avengers leader?

upload_2019-3-10_17-32-8-jpeg.2288981

As far as power level or ability to be fleshed out as characters?

Galactus is more of a force of nature than a character..just a giant man who wants to eat everybody. Of course he has a backstory but it probably won't work in the MCU.

Annihlus is just an evil alien creature who wants to kill everyone.

Dr. Doom like I said is a great antagonist but they'd have to set up the F4 to do him justice.

Magneto has had run-ins with the Avengers but he's somewhat played out.

I'd hope that they exercise caution if they plan on using Kang The Conqueror. Time travel is just a pain in the *** and the less its used the better.

Can't really think of any other compelling villains that scale up to Thanos in terms of scope. Zemo was scaled down and is locked up, Red Skull is on Vormir forever for no real reason, and Ultron was kind of a missed opportunity.

Actually the more I think on it the less I see a real need for another big Avengers movie. You don't get any bigger with this Lord of the Rings style final battle against the forces of Thanos.

I think I'd prefer them go back to smaller tighter stories that occasionally overlap.

Onslaught

Back
Top Bottom