WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

All Thanos needed righteously was a memorable theme song. MCU’s themes have kinda fallen off since AoU. The most recent good ones have been Ludwig Gorransen’s Black Panther theme and my favorite, Michael Giacchino’s Spider-Man theme

**** takes OFF at 1:12. When I’m riding through the city at night blasting this, I feel unstoppable :lol:

And then his theme incorporated into the final scene in Homecoming is so triumphant

:blush: Chills

All Thanos needed righteously was a memorable theme song. MCU’s themes have kinda fallen off since AoU. The most recent good ones have been Ludwig Gorransen’s Black Panther theme and my favorite, Michael Giacchino’s Spider-Man theme

**** takes OFF at 1:12. When I’m riding through the city at night blasting this, I feel unstoppable :lol:

And then his theme incorporated into the final scene in Homecoming is so triumphant

:blush: Chills

:lol:
u be so lame sometimes
like a real ****ing nerd
but i ****s with u
cause u be just being u

They fixed that.

The Wolverine and Invisible Woman that went back to stop Wolverine from killing Hank Pym killed himself in the Savage Land. They even show his adamantium skeleton in a cave in the savage land back in the present.

I'm still waiting for somebody to make use of that adamantium.
He killed the one but there were three total I thought.

He killed the one but there were three total I thought.
Damn you about to make me reread that mediocre event.

I know one killed the other in the cave and the other killed the one in the past. The one remaining rejoined the main Marvel universe.

Damn you about to make me reread that mediocre event.

I know one killed the other in the cave and the other killed the one in the past. The one remaining rejoined the main Marvel universe.
Have fun. I’m not wasting my time rereading that garbage. Only good thing about it was Sue.

endgame + game of thrones + barry = im dead guys

im just dead...

this weekend has killed me

goodnight everybody

An e-tron with engine noise? Come on Marvel.
They went out of their way for you to hear the car coming before you see it and when he pulls up made sure to show e-tron in the grill of the car :rofl:

Maybe in 2023 e-tron cars got audio engines attached

Last edited:
endgame + game of thrones + barry = im dead guys

im just dead...

this weekend has killed me

goodnight everybody
Barry was ****ing hilarious.

Great follow up to Got. Almost want to say it was a better episode than GoT's

Thought: once the soul stone is attained, it can be used by whoever possesses it, otherwise it would only be possible for the original person who attained it to use it. Why is it that Red Skull doesn’t just murk whoever gets it after the sacrifice and continue his pursuit of the stones? Lol

You’re right to be nervous. They been rebooting the comics and going back to the big three every two years. Spider-Man will always be a draw but that’s only indirect revenue for Disney. Shang Chi and Eternals could easily flop and even if they don’t basing stories on the longterm is a stretch. FF works in theory but in reality hasn’t ever worked on film and hasn’t worked in print since Hickman had em. Black Panther’s rouges gallery only goes so far. But there is so much that can be done with the X-Men. They’ve been a financially successful franchise for almost 20 years even with every other movie being awful.

I trust Feige too but there’s only so much you can do with limitations on actors. Comic fans have never really embraced new characters or other characters taking over mantles longterm.

Daredevil could carry several films and interact with Spidey
Luke Cage and Iron Fist could work as a buddy cop film
Punisher always works
Ghost rider and Blade could be redone. Incorporating them with Strange is an obvious path.
Moon Knight

Outside of the X-Men it’s just hard for me to envision a big culminating event film without at least one of the Big Three. Maybe illuminati with just BP, Xavier, Reed, Strange and Namor?

Maybe a properly established Reed could take the place of Tony and carry and event between the FF and new Avengers team.

But I’ll keep hope alive.
:rofl: @ Shang-Chi and Eternals can easily flop and every other Marvel movie being bad.

When will you ppl learn?

If Marvel can have Captain Marvel make a billion they can do anything. Save your worries for other studios like DC and Lucasfilm.

It'll be more than easy tonhave another hige event like this. Especiallybif they do this every 10 years. That's capturing the minds of 2 generations every decade.

It is straight foolishness to doubt Marvel at this point. Especially if the worry is they cant do this again without Thor, Iron Man and Cap.

Y'all gon learn.

Last edited:

all he knows is how it turned out in the end/they won, who cares about the different wild insanities along the way :lol:

howard the duck was really in that last scene!? :lol: wtf screen shot of him passing thru one of Dr. Strange's portal

real or nah?
T2Hld61.png

duck.JPG

I concur lol. When I finally get a chance to watch it again in real quality, I'm gonna be scanning that whole scene picking out cameos lol. Thursday night I was just in awe and starry eyed at the main characters coming back :lol:

Wakandan army/Dora Milaje/tribes
Asgardians
Valkyrie
Sorcerers

The others in the background look like random armies/aliens

When a high quality 4K “file” comes out I’m gonna scan those scenes with a magnifying glass lol

second viewing :pimp:

crowd was kinda "meh"
seemed more like casual fans. barely any pops
heard someone saying they were confused.
lady next to me was texting early, so i had to tell her politely not to. had to shut that **** down

when peter parker was talking to a dying tony stark. this time it hit me :frown:
Sometimes after a few viewings when I'm with a lame crowd i also consider that many like me are on their 4th viewing :lol:

Cuz there are certain things first timers are gonna react to no matter what.
As far as power level or ability to be fleshed out as characters?

Galactus is more of a force of nature than a character..just a giant man who wants to eat everybody. Of course he has a backstory but it probably won't work in the MCU.
Galactus can easily be humanized. Especially if you play up that he is a cosmic necessity and not just some being that wants to devour worlds.
wonder what made them change their mind
on doing inhuman film
think it would be great time to see them now
In-house squabbling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom