WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I get it. A Stark doesn’t have to be in every damn movie regardless if he’s the face of the MCU or not. He wasn’t in WS, fine. Move on lol

Again, didn't have to be in the film.. but since they mentioned him twice in that film, they could have gave a quick BS explanation

It took antman less than 30 seconds for hank pym to address why he didn't call the avengers

Again, didn't have to be in the film.. but since they mentioned him twice in that film, they could have gave a quick BS explanation

It took antman less than 30 seconds for hank pym to address why he didn't call the avengers
Everything doesn’t need an explanation. Just because one movie had it doesn’t mean every movie needs it

Seeing Tony after the snap and just dying, not able to say anything is easily one of the saddest moments of MCU.

When Pepper said “You can rest now” :frown:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard Tony mutter something to Pepper or Spidey?

Or maybe I just wish he said something after the snap. His final line was "I am Iron Man"

Everything doesn’t need an explanation. Just because one movie had it doesn’t mean every movie needs it

When people say this about a movie, it's because it's either obvious or you can figure it out with just a little thought

Scott had zero clue what hank's relationship was like with stark and/or shield, so he asked

Steve came from a military background and was a bit naive in avengers 1, so it made sense for him to snap at tony

By the time WS comes around, we and Steve have some experience with the universe.. they also make a point in WS, to discuss how small steve's circle is.. the movie also explicitly states shield went to tony for help.. doesn't seem like a stretch that they should address it.. especially after Steve is told tony is a hydra target

My new captain

Screenshot_20190504-134228_Twitter.jpg
Subtle but fantastic scene by Thanos. Like you can see the moment his ego vanished .

Subtle but fantastic scene by Thanos. Like you can see the moment his ego vanished .

That's what made the SW scene so great, he thought he was being cold blooded with that "I don't even know your name"

But unlike with BP and hawkeye, ole girl dropped the "you will" and went to town on dude

When people say this about a movie, it's because it's either obvious or you can figure it out with just a little thought

Scott had zero clue what hank's relationship was like with stark and/or shield, so he asked

Steve came from a military background and was a bit naive in avengers 1, so it made sense for him to snap at tony

By the time WS comes around, we and Steve have some experience with the universe.. they also make a point in WS, to discuss how small steve's circle is.. the movie also explicitly states shield went to tony for help.. doesn't seem like a stretch that they should address it.. especially after Steve is told tony is a hydra target
Shield didn’t go to Tony to help. Tony suggested that upgrade after the engine went down in A1. Fury says Stark helped after he had a close up. Shield didn’t not explicitly ask Tony to help design these

How do we know Steve didn’t talk to Tony after the fact (before the events of Age of Ultron)? Everyone is safe to make assumptions just because it wasn’t seen on screen. No one really cares if Steve would’ve contacted Stark or not. Personally I don’t care as it showed how Black Widow as hacking skills on top of the other ****. You keep saving Steve wanted to go to the Apple store but how do we know if Black Widow was actually the one to suggest it since both was on the run. Let’s not forget Steve doesn’t even know how to use the internet

Winter Soldier still my favorite because it's a dope standalone spy flick. Dudes just take the cap vs I'm thing too far sometimes.
Same. WS is my favorite MCU film. Is it the best no, barely top 10 but still my favorite. I love the dark undertones of the movie. One thing people don’t notice is the lack of red throughout the film

Winter Soldier still my favorite because it's a dope standalone spy flick. Dudes just take the cap vs I'm thing too far sometimes.

And yet no one can address the actual point.. it has nothing to do with cap vs tony or anyone else

I mean, civil war is exactly that and I rate it higher than WS too

Spiderman: Far from Home does 1B easily, right? i assume folks are going to be still high off Endgame and that is going to be the last movie for awhile

It's just starting to hit me bros. We are starting over.....

The mcu is officially in rebuilding mode.

We don't even know when the next new character will have their own film....

All of the coming movies that we know are coming, are sequels: FFH, strange 2, BP2 and vol 3

Then there is the black widow film

And the series heading to Disney streaming service, with established characters

I liked Avatar it was so awesome to me.
I think the 2.7B was a fluke though.

Number two probably barely even do 1B
Hype is dead. When are they suppose to come out.

How is the first movie making that much money and being the number one grossing movie of all time a fluke? Millions of people going to watch a movie isn’t a fluke.

We don't even know when the next new character will have their own film....

All of the coming movies that we know are coming, are sequels: FFH, strange 2, BP2 and vol 3

Then there is the black widow film

And the series heading to Disney streaming service, with established characters
Assuming the capacity for the next 11 years is still 22 movies... The space is getting eaten up fast.

I'm assuming at the very least we're getting these for sure : FFH, eternals, strange 2, bp 2, vol 3, black widow, a Captain marvel sequel, FF reboot, xmen reboot. That's 9 spots taken up fast.

I'm assuming if a secret wars movie is going to be done that's taking up at least two spots. That's 11.

Assuming the capacity for the next 11 years is still 22 movies... The space is getting eaten up fast.

I'm assuming at the very least we're getting these for sure : FFH, eternals, strange 2, bp 2, vol 3, black widow, a Captain marvel sequel, FF reboot, xmen reboot. That's 9 spots taken up fast.

I'm assuming if a secret wars movie is going to be done that's taking up at least two spots. That's 11.
The biggest wild card is x men. That in itself can be like 20 movies lol. They can do character solo films for several characters and bring them together like avengers etc

As I've said previously, that's why I don't think xmen will be in current MCU.. F4, yes.. but not xmen

There is a lot of people in current MCU that need focus.. xmen need focus and a lot left to be done and need proper character development

F4 can be introduced in a single film and assimilated into the universe, plus the universe lift up their deficiencies plus use their villains

Xmen need their own focus and have great villains that haven't been used or used properly

Reactions: DLF
As I've said previously, that's why I don't think xmen will be in current MCU.. F4, yes.. but not xmen

There is a lot of people in current MCU that need focus.. xmen need focus and a lot left to be done and need proper character development

F4 can be introduced in a single film and assimilated into the universe, plus the universe lift up their deficiencies plus use their villains

Xmen need their own focus and have great villains that haven't been used or used properly
This. X men is it’s own everything but I can see them using the different timelines to bring them into this universe. Doesn’t have to be every single character either.

Also, can you imagine a battle like that in Endgame but only X-men characters

Back
Top Bottom