WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Let’s hope they learn from their own success and be patient! Let it take 11 years again I don’t care. Do it right and be thorough like they were and we will be golden

This. X men is it’s own everything but I can see them using the different timelines to bring them into this universe. Doesn’t have to be every single character either.

Also, can you imagine a battle like that in Endgame but only X-men characters

Yup, could have the xmen have their own universe and years down the line you have a huge event where things crossover

But you can create a world where people with powers are feared, hated and discriminated against

But as of know, in the MCU, they celebrate the heroes.. like those street corner folks at the beginning of Ragnorak or kids coming up to hulk in endgame

I need them to do a dark phoenix movie right away. Just for laughs and to be absurd.

I'm here for the petty..

But f4 is the easiest of this (and most practical).. the levels of salt when they make doom and f4 greatness (along with others)

Spiderman: Far from Home does 1B easily, right? i assume folks are going to be still high off Endgame and that is going to be the last movie for awhile

Will do a little over a billi. Lion King will eat into its box office but I expect it to be super front loaded and leg through the summer cause there won’t be any other superhero film on top of being a really quality film.

Spiderman: Far from Home does 1B easily, right? i assume folks are going to be still high off Endgame and that is going to be the last movie for awhile
I hope so for the sake of the Spidey Sony deal with Marvel.

The last Spidey movie to impress and break records for its time was Spider-Man 3.

The way I see it the Spideal should re-up before the third Spidey solo movie.

Not a fan of Shapeshifter plot device
So im not looking forward to Secret Wars

But i also stated previously that i wasnt a fan of time travel but i loved Endgame.

Not a fan of Shapeshifter plot device
So im not looking forward to Secret Wars

But i also stated previously that i wasnt a fan of time travel but i loved Endgame.
No I think that's secret invasion. Which I'm assuming could be the midpoint of the saga.

I'm talking about secret wars that deals with alternate realities

Underrated aspect of IW and EG is Thanos. The type of villain you actually wanna see fight and are intrigued by. 9 foot human looking purple guy with super big muscles and fighting ability like Tyson.

Watching BP right now.

Not one of my favs but im really enjoying now

He just threw ol boy over the cliff :lol:

My only beefs with BP in the MCU is that he is FRAIL. Dude should be lookin like Batfleck.

My gawd Lupita look like a hersheys kiss

LOVE the Jabari intro.

Bassett lookin like STORM...STORM!!!!

I always felt like most of MBJs lines wete delivered in proper english(not exactly) to make it easier for colonizers in the audience to relate. So his delivery seemed awkward.

Last edited:
All this is total speculation but just trying to make a list and see if everything can make the 22 movie cap (assuming for now it's a 22 movie cap) :

Captain Marvel (2 movies)
BP (2 movies)
Eternals (1)
Strange (2 movies)
GotG vol 3 (1)
Xmen (2 movies)
FF (2 movies)
Secret Wars (2 movies)
Secret Invasion (1)
Wolverine movie (1)
Storm(1)
Ms Marvel (1)
Rogue/Gambit (1 movie)
Ironheart (1 movie)
Spiderman (2 movies)

Hmmm..... I thought I was going to go over 22 needing to fit in xmen FF and avengers + solos for new characters but it looks like there's more than enough space

*edit

I forgot about black widow and shang chi movie. That makes 24..

Last edited:
Yup, could have the xmen have their own universe and years down the line you have a huge event where things crossover

But you can create a world where people with powers are feared, hated and discriminated against

But as of know, in the MCU, they celebrate the heroes.. like those street corner folks at the beginning of Ragnorak or kids coming up to hulk in endgame
Again, in Agents of Shield the Inhumans were hated by groups similar to how mutants are treated in comics. It works. Watching six superpowered beings save the day on TV is one thing. Having a 13 yo suddenly develop her powers and take the lid off a middle school is a different animal.

I notice you guys talk about Secret Wars keep bringing up the wrong one.

No way are they going to do Hickman's Secret Wars as the next big lead up event.

The Secret Wars the Russo's keep saying they'll come back to direct is the OG Secret Wars.

My only beefs with BP in the MCU is that he is FRAIL. Dude should be lookin like Batfleck.
No he should not :lol:
All this is total speculation but just trying to make a list and see if everything can make the 22 movie cap (assuming for now it's a 22 movie cap) :

Captain Marvel (2 movies)
BP (2 movies)
Eternals (1)
Strange (2 movies)
GotG vol 3 (1)
Xmen (2 movies)
FF (2 movies)
Secret Wars (2 movies)
Secret Invasion (1)
Wolverine movie (1)
Storm(1)
Ms Marvel (1)
Rogue/Gambit (1 movie)
Ironheart (1 movie)
Spiderman (2 movies)

Hmmm..... I thought I was going to go over 22 needing to fit in xmen FF and avengers + solos for new characters but it looks like there's more than enough space
Still managed to leave out Shang-Chi and assuming Eternals is only getting one movie.

Also given what Feige has clearly said about new acquisitions I wouldnt be surprised if there aren't any X-Men movies in the next phase.

Last edited:
I just remembered there is something about needing to buy out certain producers. I think like 2 or 3 producers from fox has this thing in their contract that state they have to be involved in any xmen related production or even if they're not involved they get credit for the movie. Something like that. So that is definitely one thing holding up xmen.

Feige on xmen:

Screenshot_20190505-011413_Firefox.jpg

So basically kinda sounds like 'I've had a plan already before xmen came along and I'm sticking to it.'

Last edited:
I notice you guys talk about Secret Wars keep bringing up the wrong one.

No way are they going to do Hickman's Secret Wars as the next big lead up event.

The Secret Wars the Russo's keep saying they'll come back to direct is the OG Secret Wars.

No he should not :lol:

Still managed to leave out Shang-Chi and assuming Eternals is only getting one movie.

Also given what Feige has clearly said about new acquisitions I wouldnt be surprised if there aren't any X-Men movies in the next phase.
I don’t know. They changed plans quick when they got Spider-Man.

Back
Top Bottom