WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i knew they would "show a lot" in this trailer bc they gotta keep riding the hot hand that is Endgame. Smart

The trailer did its job.

I was only lukewarm on FFH but I'm much more excited now.

you were lukewarm on this:
tumblr_pldnnmBpv61uhh267o2_500.gif

tumblr_pldnnmBpv61uhh267o3_500.gif

tumblr_ple5pzhh7R1qc66y2o2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-2019-spider-man-41960714-600-248.gif

Yep. The chasing death and trying to impress her prolly wouldnt have been done right.

Would of been the stupidest payoff to 10 years worth of movies
If you read the comic that storyline was not that good to me. What the movies did was so much better. Thanks was a simp in the comic. He was a boss in the movie. Big time improvement IMO.

I'm curious what type of heroes were in the universe that Mysterio is from.

I wonder if there's another Spidey that made him want to jump to another universe lol.

Love how they made Mysterio a straight up wizard in this, no ****s given

All I need is that Insomniac Spider-Man sequel confirmation and the Spider-Verse 2 announcement and @lamekilla and I should be gucci for the next two years or so
I'm still mad about my brother hard resetting my PS4 deleting all my progress smh havent played since December

I use multiverse and timeline interchangeably, but it's the collection of different alternate universes where different things have changed past/present/future. There's another universe where Thanos wins, Hulk is his pet, and feeds Captain America to Hulk.

Back
Top Bottom