WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm still mad about my brother hard resetting my PS4 deleting all my progress smh havent played since December
Ahh, that sucks. You definitely should jump back in it.

My wish is that they had more DLC content.

I'm curious what type of heroes were in the universe that Mysterio is from.

I wonder if there's another Spidey that made him want to jump to another universe lol.

This dude is pulling an Iron Man with four suits in this flick, what if the bred "advanced suit" actually ends up being Miles? Probably not tho:lol:

tumblr_pr34kaFrsP1up2qcx_1280.jpg

The multiverse thing is great for all studios involved.

Sony can make all the spider verse movies they want. Anything that's junk Feige can choose to keep out of the mcu. Anything that hits Feige can entertain the idea of integrating into the mcu in a future crossover.

What if this.Mysterio is a con artist and just messed around with Chitauri tech like last Spiderman movie villian. Ended up getting sent somewhere and came back. Only so much time has passed he's mastered the alien tech better than guys in homecoming.

I fell asleep on Spiderverse.

Not because it was boring, I was just up late the night before and my sons wanted to see it. SMH

What if this.Mysterio is a con artist and just messed around with Chitauri tech like last Spiderman movie villian. Ended up getting sent somewhere and came back. Only so much time has passed he's mastered the alien tech better than guys in homecoming.

i could easily see him being some nobody.. doesnt get dusted.. but uses the 5 years to start building up stuff since hed have more access to tech and stuff.. and then comes up with a plan to be a somebody some day and when everyone comes back he sees his chance to pull a syndrome

Not buying Mysterio being from another universe. Think it’s all smoke and mirrors honestly.

But who knows jus can’t wait it when it releases

Hearing this theory that Tony is directly responsible and originator of mutants due to his snap.
Given he couldn't have an armor on every face of the earth, possible mutants could give all a fair chance at fighting back threats.
But then again, that's a 50-50 toss up. No guarantee said mutants gon be good and not evil. The Tony I know wouldn't take such a risk.
Decent theory though.

Hearing this theory that Tony is directly responsible and originator of mutants due to his snap.
Given he couldn't have an armor on every face of the earth, possible mutants could give all a fair chance at fighting back threats.
But then again, that's a 50-50 toss up. No guarantee said mutants gon be good and not evil. The Tony I know wouldn't take such a risk.
Decent theory though.

ultron wasn’t a risk?

Not buying Mysterio being from another universe. Think it’s all smoke and mirrors honestly.

But who knows jus can’t wait it when it releases

this. unless they're gonna change who the character is, Quentin Beck is a failed magician/FX dude. street level con man. intern at Pixar. calling out a swerve now.

edit: ISWYDT :nerd:

I'm ready for the next wave of villains to get their power source from something/somewhere than Chitauri tech.

how else are these random NYC dudes gonna get crazy advanced tech weapons? :lol:

gotta bring in scientists soon...lizard, goblin, etc.

this. unless they're gonna change who the character is, Quentin Beck is a failed magician/FX dude. street level con man. intern at Pixar. calling out a swerve now.

Rey Mysterio is definitely gonna turn on them. Peter not having good luck with mentors/father figures :lol:

I’ve been sick and at home from work for the past week. Decided to cop a Dolby ticket at a non busy time for my second showing. Man first time watching a movie solo but this will be good

Back
Top Bottom