WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The larger point is that Ant-Man admires Cap and looks up to him more than he does Tony. Look at the level of respect he shows him as opposed to roasting Tony for wearing Axe.

I mean, Tony's own dad idolized Cap so you gotta feel for him.

tony has a perception of what he thinks his dad thinks of cap.. we see tony's dad interact with cap.. we see tony interact with his dad, we also know tony had some misconceptions about how he thought his father thought of him

but to be fair, to all, we only have that 1 line from the first avengers "that's the guy my dad never shut up about"

The larger point is that Ant-Man admires Cap and looks up to him more than he does Tony. Look at the level of respect he shows him as opposed to roasting Tony for wearing Axe.

again, in the 1st antman movie.. scott (who never met tony) is given a perception of the stark family based upon what is said to him by hank pym

as we find out in endgame, the perception hank pym has of howard stark (and shield) could have been formed by future cap stealing those particles from his lab in the past

For arguments sake, if you were to poll the following, who the leader was, I'd bet the ones for Cap would be:

- Thor
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- Hulk
- Falcon
- Bucky
- Antman
- all of Wakanda

For Iron Man:

- Spider-Man
- Rhodey
- Strange
- Guardians (maybe?)

Nah, he's right. Cap knocked Rhodes on his *** whilst engaged in a fight with Black Panther. Rhodey don't want none of that smoke either.

Thank you for this. Cap was straight dragging them fools.

and Cap = Steph he's the leader he comes up with the plan of attack and motivates the team to fight and never gives up Tony = KD he hits the game winner and Dr. Strange = Steve Kerr he knows what it takes to get the win

but Draymond is the floor leader of that team though lol

but i did say Cap/Steph, Tony/KD at first :lol:
th

tony has a perception of what he thinks his dad thinks of cap.. we see tony's dad interact with cap.. we see tony interact with his dad, we also know tony had some misconceptions about how he thought his father thought of him

but to be fair, to all, we only have that 1 line from the first avengers "that's the guy my dad never shut up about"

Howard Stark was also in charge of looking for Steve’s body at the end of the first Cap film.

The largest army that the mcu has ever put together, and who was being followed into battle?

This isn't hard

Which begs the question,, who is going to be the Avengers figurehead moving forward? Plus you gotta include heavyweights like Reed Richards, Namor, Prof. X when the next Thanos-level threat comes knocking

He gets points for needing to be convinced to save the world? Lol

The fact that Cap was even the first guy that ant man pitched his time Heist idea to shows who the leader of the avengers is...someone who is actually at headquarters...not retired to some cabin in the woods.
Steve Rogers was only @ the headquarters to do his LAUNDRY!

Son aint show up and ask Natasha for a sitrep. Wherever he's squatting in the city its clear he cant afford to clean his own draws so son treks it upstate to not smell like a bum.

And the Russos made it clear the active hero around was Professor Hulk. They directly speak about cutting his scenes as a hero.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom