WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i just see it as respect, they never really **** on him like they do other leaders like Quill and Thor. u know what i mean?

maybe its because hes WW2 veteran..
I mean WW2 would mean absolutely nothing to Rocket and Nebula.

And again Nebula has no scenes with Steve even in groups she doesnt even indirectly speak to him.

At best, I recall Rocket being impressed by Steve's pep talk before they go on their time travel missions.

Last edited:
Lol if you google 'leader of the avengers' you literally get this:

Screenshot_20190510-131921_Chrome.jpg

Who says 'avengers assemble' in the movie?

Cmon guys.

Tony Stark was just the bankroller.

No Tony, everyone dies.
No Tony, no time travel.
They went to dudes house begging to come out of retirement to save them

No Tony, everyone dies.
No Tony, no time travel.

i mean you're not wrong but that doesnt make him the leader..

if that was the case without Ant-Man and the Mouse, all of it would not happen.

you mean the 3 brief moments at the beginning where max rhodey does is pull that shocker thing?

He tried, he failed, he ended up on his ***. It happened. Don’t matter if he was going all out or not. Factor in that Cap was already engaged fighting BP makes it worse.

If we gonna bring up using Rhodey, let’s not forget what already happened

yeah you right.. but everyone in that universe knows Cap commands respect in the ranks.

"actually he's the boss."
- Tony Stark (Age of Ultron)

he's the lowest ranking military officer of the avengers (inclusive of captain marvel), thou

and the correct quote was posted, above.. you didnt even have to go to google or youtube

tumblr_nlgxgqsBnx1qk63b8o2_500.gif

yeah you right.. but everyone in that universe knows Cap commands respect in the ranks.

"actually he's the boss."
- Tony Stark (Age of Ultron)

The gifs of that scene was posted on the last page and it wreaks of Tony simply not wanting the responsibility. That's also supported by him taking a step back ever since IM3.

But I did already say Cap is the leader in the field. Sort of like being the captain of a basketball team but they all have a coach.

Cap is like the on floor leader of the Avengers

It's like the Warriors
KD is the best player on the team, but Steph IS GSW

Tony being Steph :lol:

except, we've seen who takes the shots at the end of the avengers movies

if something has to be done on the fly in the heat of the monent, we see who that has to be of the avengers

cap is draymond, if we're using the warriors as an analogy

if something has to be done on the fly in the heat of the monent, we see who that has to be of the avengers

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you may be correct

No Tony, everyone dies.
No Tony, no time travel.
He gets points for needing to be convinced to save the world? Lol

The fact that Cap was even the first guy that ant man pitched his time Heist idea to shows who the leader of the avengers is...someone who is actually at headquarters...not retired to some cabin in the woods.

i think its,
Steve - Steph aka the motivational morale leader and inspirational team leader
Tony - KD aka MVP the person who does something in the heat of the moment.

Draymond is the morale leader of the team though lol

but yeah Cap the morale leader for sure

this is no debate

Tony is the MVP tho :lol:

I think it's pretty much built-in to Tony's character to despise Cap. He was written like that at least in the early movies. Everbody fawns over him. From Caulson to Ant-Man to the general public at large. I mean, Tony's own dad idolized Cap so you gotta feel for him.

He gets points for needing to be convinced to save the world? Lol

The fact that Cap was even the first guy that ant man pitched his time Heist idea to shows who the leader of the avengers is...someone who is actually at headquarters...not retired to some cabin in the woods.

antman showed up at the property he knew to be owned by tony stark

again, watch the movies.. this happened in antman:

Back
Top Bottom