WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I've come to realize that CM's casting never really mattered.

She's pretty much a non-character in the comics. Her only claim to fame is being Rouge's battery.

So I'm not gonna hate on Brie anymore

I remember some on the internet saying that ugly, slob honda lousey should be cast. I would’ve absolutely boycotted any marvel movie she would’ve been in.

I'd rather see her head to space, unless they going actually do Ronan justice and let them really go at it she'll need to go up against some cosmic level stuff to make it interesting

But even Ronan should get bodied since she was taking on thanos, with the stones
Ronan wouldn't stand a chance against CM

Ronan wouldn't stand a chance against CM

Definitely not.. that's why I still don't get why they just didn't have her go up against dude in CM

She was sparring with Jude law to start the film with the restricter kicked in

If they're going do skrulls again, I'd rather them use the earth based guys maybe include the f4

shouldnt ironman have had a scene with winter soldier like forgiving him after meeting his father?

or at some point in between? (bp or infinity war)

I’m still confused as to why characters like Gamora, Nebula, and ronan were plotting and semi-confident that they could kill thanos. They’re good fighters but don’t seem anywhere strong enough to challenge thanos. We saw how much of a damn beast gotg1 thanos was.

I’m still confused as to why characters like Gamora, Nebula, and ronan were plotting and semi-confident that they could kill thanos. They’re good fighters but don’t seem anywhere strong enough to challenge thanos. We saw how much of a damn beast gotg1 thanos was.

I guess Ronan thought he could do it with the power stone

No clue on gamora and nebula.. I mean nebula tried to sneak him.. I guess gamora figured with her team

They knew him the best so maybe they figured they knew how to exploit whatever they thought his weaknesses were

Shoulda been katheryn winnick, but she's going be 42 this year

Serves as a consolation, I suppose

E17CA263-F051-4E48-B8CB-D97B9439BF59.jpeg

Brie’s aight

MJ 91 status. No one stood a chance.

If they're smart they make Captain Marvel face off against a real cosmic threat like a former Herald of Galactus, the first guy, think his name was The Fallen. Comics they had Armageddon Man and CM was nowhere as strong as the MCU version.

Or make her fight an elder like the Champion of the universe.

Director needs to go big with cosmic threat and have a rival or make it personal with CM

Depends on if she can dance.
:lol:
Ronan was delusional.

Gamora and Nebula were fooling themselves. That sort of the heart wants but the body can't accomplish such a feat thing. They were letting their emotions make them ignorant to facts.

Look at what a dumb scenario Gamora thought she killed Thanos in Infinity War :lol: 2 moves and stab him in the neck? :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: i watched specifically for Mantis when I rewatched in IMAX

mantis.JPG

that's her putting one of the monsters that were chained up to sleep :lol:

otherwise, she's toast

Screenshot_20190519-040212_Twitter.jpg

Let's be cereal. What was Shuri and Mantis going to do? :lol:
Shuri was one of the ppl blasting Thanos away with Pepper and Wasp when he was about to attack Captain Marvel when she had the gauntlet.

Capture+_2019-05-19-04-40-20.png

Cant really see her to the left. Scene goes by quick.

I'm sure somebody can get a better screen shot.

sucks that Dr. Strange was basically on flood duty the entire battle

Yeah but probably the "1 in 14,000,605" vision he saw, he witnessed himself stopping that flood. So when it happened during the battle,, im sure dude was jumping with joy on the inside.

Ten years ago today...

CASTING COUCH MAY 19, 2009
Marvel Rolls Dice, Casts No-names for Thor
By Mark Graham

20090519_thors_146x97.jpg

Despite rumors that had everyone from Shia LaBeouf to Josh Hartnett being cast in Kenneth Branagh’s version of Thor, two virtual unknowns will instead be handed the keys to the Marvel franchise. Australian actor Chris Hemsworth, whom you might recall from the opening scene of Star Trek, will play the Norse superhero, and Tom Hiddleston has been cast as his nemesis, Loki. Let’s hope they follow the J.J. Abrams route and put the money they saved in casting straight to special effects. [DHD]

:lol: i watched specifically for Mantis when I rewatched in IMAX

mantis.JPG

that's her putting one of the monsters that were chained up to sleep :lol:

otherwise, she's toast

Was wondering what Mantis bae was doing to fight enemies. They need to give her a weapon in the next guardian movie.

Back
Top Bottom