WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I love Ryan Coogler but I don’t think he has the “creativity” to introduce Dr. Doom. On top of that it would make the Fantastic Four an already established team who we have yet to see. Don’t know if they could be shoehorned a la Spider-Man

RUMOR: BLACK PANTHER 2 Could Introduce DOCTOR DOOM To The Marvel Cinematic Universe

According to Charles Murphy, who had a pretty good track record with Marvel scoops when he wrote for MCU Exchange, the plan is for Black Panther 2 to introduce Doctor Doom as the main villain. Murphy cautions that this is not a "hot scoop" just yet, but it is something he has heard from a reliable source.

Apparently, "Victor Von Doom will began expanding his empire, conquering parts of Africa and, ultimately, come into conflict with the nation of Wakanda and the Black Panther."
A-rumor-argues-that-Doctor-Doom-could-appear-in-Black.jpg

RUMOR: BLACK PANTHER 2 Could Introduce DOCTOR DOOM To The Marvel Cinematic Universe

According to Charles Murphy, who had a pretty good track record with Marvel scoops when he wrote for MCU Exchange, the plan is for Black Panther 2 to introduce Doctor Doom as the main villain. Murphy cautions that this is not a "hot scoop" just yet, but it is something he has heard from a reliable source.

Apparently, "Victor Von Doom will began expanding his empire, conquering parts of Africa and, ultimately, come into conflict with the nation of Wakanda and the Black Panther."
Doom >>>>>>>> Namor

I'm all in for this :pimp:

I love Ryan Coogler but I don’t think he has the “creativity” to introduce Dr. Doom. On top of that it would make the Fantastic Four an already established team who we have yet to see. Don’t know if they could be shoehorned a la Spider-Man

Nope. Cmon now you still doubting Coogler? :lol:. He'll pull it off and he has plenty of time to do it.

Doomwar would be :pimp: though

Last edited:
Coogler would kill it with a Doom/BP story and him killing off all the Vibranium and/or Doomwar etc.

Namor would be dope leading into Doom too. We are in safe comfortable hands with Coogler at the helm though. No worries.

hopefully by introducing Doom its more so just laying the groundwork of his existence into the MCU
and not him being the main villain lol

Back
Top Bottom