WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Movie looks good but there’s still an air of “unnecessary” with it. I think this would have worked much better as a series or a film maybe 3 years earlier but I can understand Marvel wanting to give people time to forget about Ghost in the Shell :lol:

Florence Pugh’s Russian accent :smh:

Lol de aged William Hurt as Thunderbolt Ross is unnecessary, especially with the way Hulk has been treated. The nerve.

I’ll give it 5 years tops til we get de aged RDJ spearheading another Iron Man film

Apparently the movie is set after civil war. Wasn’t she at the compound training the recruits? Curious to see why she has to head back to Russia and how it all fits into the MCU

damn BW might be tough. i wasn't interested in watching beforehand, but that trailer sold me on it.

Last edited:
I like it, especially in her white suit. Solid trailer, Taskmaster’s mask looks a little subdued for me though...my only gripe

Lol de aged William Hurt as Thunderbolt Ross is unnecessary, especially with the way Hulk has been treated. The nerve.

I’ll give it 5 years tops til we get de aged RDJ spearheading another Iron Man film
Only want a deaged Tony for some like secret wars level event or something

Black widow teaser trailer out

That falling action shot looks crazy

Ppl gonna be sick if/when this makes a billi.

All white winter suit Widow 🔥

Apparently the movie is set after civil war. Wasn’t she at the compound training the recruits? Curious to see why she has to head back to Russia and how it all fits into the MCU
Are you confusing the end of Age of Ultron for the end of Civil War?

1575381881756.gif

Reactions: ARK
David Harbour looks like he's having the time of his life playing Red Guardian.

Probably appreciates the easy flow of working with Marvel Studios than whoever did Hellboy:lol:

But yeah, I was at "whatever" with this movie yesterday but after that trailer, I'm all the way in. Movie looks like it's got that Winter Soldier vibe mixed in with Bourne Identity.

Movie gonna be FIRE. And makes perfect sense bc after cw they all kind of went their own way until infinity war which spanned 1-2 days in real time. Could have been months after cw to iw. This fills that gap.

Back
Top Bottom