WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Red Skull is like a specter/spirit in purgatory :lol:

The Wikipedia article on him quotes the russos as saying after thanos claimed the stone he was free from his curse, thought that was interesting. Guess he didn’t have anywhere else to go and stayed as the stone keeper lol
All that time being stuck there made him feel guilty lmao.
I am really curious if they’ll ever re-visit the moment Cap had to return the stone lol.

Footage Description from Disney’s Shareholder Meeting 2020 (Falcon and Winter Soldier)

The footage shown felt like an extended trailer, starting with Bucky paying a visit to Baron Zemo in a state of the art prison, who tried to unsuccessfully activate his Winter Soldier programming. Bucky told him that someone has recreated the Super Soldier Serum.

Another clip showed some kind of a rally where cheerleaders and a stage were decorated with red, white, and blue Captain America insignia. The announcer introduced the new Captain America and then the camera cut to someone backstage in silhouette with the shield. It was unclear if it was actually Falcon in the suit.

A montage of action sequences included Zemo fighting in his iconic mask from the comics. It wasn’t clear from the short clip if he was fighting with Falcon and the Winter Soldier or against them.

Lastly, we saw Bucky approach Sam Wilson and discussed that they’re not really friends. More like two guys who had a mutual friend who now need each other.

they pushed mulan and new mutants but not bw, not yet, theyre probably hoping things are better by then

WATCHMEN Showrunner Damon Lindelof Interested In Working In The Marvel Cinematic Or STAR WARS Universes

Now, he's admitted that getting the opportunity to work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is something that appeals to him more than ever before, and there's a good reason for that!

"I think that doing something in the Marvel universe, anywhere in the Marvel Universe, would be really potentially exciting for me, especially as they start to get a little bit more experimental," he explained while promoting The Hunt. "Some of the things that I’ve seen for WandaVision for example, just feel like, 'OK, now we’re getting somewhere.' Particularly in a television space."

Lindelof also confessed to wanting to take a crack at Star Wars, but not until the dust has settled on the current era of stories (which his friend J.J. Abrams is coming under fire for).

"[At] some point, but certainly not in the immediate future, I feel like I would love to do something in the 'Star Wars' universe," the showrunner confessed. "Maybe a decade from now when I would no longer be blamed for ruining it. That would be a hoot."

id say thats true except hbo probably throwing money at him to do watchmen 2 and he still doesnt want to do it so...

1584120830882.png
1584120843789.png

Give Lindelof the X-Men franchise so he can properly address the prejudice, racism and bigotry themes they’re rooted in.

Word.

One season of Watchmen aint making me agree on giving him all of the X-Men.

Sooner give it to David Simon.

He’s done enough with the Leftovers and Watchmen for me to believe he can completely cleanse our palate of the Fox X-Men stench.

Between he and Fiege, I think they would knock it out the park.

Back
Top Bottom