WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Man, Leftovers is one of those shows that had me in good to start... and I slowly became unattached, never finished it
Finish it.

Just keep in mind its not Lost but like Lost don't expect answers and explanations. The show is basically a story about the aftermath of the event not an exploration of it.

Leftovers is one of the best shows of the last 10-15 years. I know it lost a lot of people when they changed locations in season 2.

You guys think Disney would put their upcoming release straight to Video on-demand or you think they're going to hold out to make sure they make money?

the budget on some of the blockbusters cost way too much to not try and get every penny from the box office

like people were begging to put mulan on disney+ but its the biggest budget live action adaptation film to date and specifically made to make bank in china, disney cant afford to throw on a streaming service and make it easier to be bootlegged when that is likely a guaranteed billion dollar film

new mutants i could see since it was a fox project and was practically done before their took ownership of the studio

1584451313568.png

1584451326094.png

I remember seeing on the news ticker that netflix was valued more than disney. Wasn’t sure if I was imagining it.

they were neck to neck though iirc but that might have also been before the fox acquisition

Bad timing for Scarlett’s long awaited solo film This push back is def gonna propel the film however when it finally releases

Probably depends on how this direct to streaming trial from Universal goes.
0 chance they put this up for rental. Disney put in $200m+ on BW. They would take some crazy losses if they did.

Compare that with Invisible man which had a $7mill budget and already a box office run of $120 mill+. Anything they get from these rentals is just extra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom