WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If Cap realize that he could have lifted Mjolnir in Age Of Ultron but stopped because he didn't want to embarrass Thor then that's just wack imo.

If Cap realize that he could have lifted Mjolnir in Age Of Ultron but stopped because he didn't want to embarrass Thor then that's just wack imo.

especially in a film where we see something/someone else lift it.. we see how Thor and everyone reacts.. and then use it in a combo move with Thor in the final battle

Also tony throw’s the suit of armor around the world thing from AOU in cap’s face to start endgame to show where his stubbornness hurt them (contrasting with cap after the 5 years in endgame)

Saying cap finally got rid of the secret of starks parents death and therefore his conscious was clear and now he was worthy doesn’t hold. Bc you can also argue that he let a secret inside him eat at him to spare Tony...what a “worthy” thing to do. So this logic doesn’t hold.
This is 100% false.

Goes against what's directly in the movie.

At the end of Civil War Rogers admitted that he wasn't keeping the secret to spare Tony, he was keeping it to spare himself from the truth.

I know.. but he still broke the spell with his sacrifice later on after he changed

could be possible the worthiness part in the movies doesn’t come up until Odin casts that spell

his quote:"whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor”

hmm ok another movie to rewatch :lol:

hmm ok another movie to rewatch :lol:

cause it could be argued Thor wasn’t worthy at the start of Thor.. and then Odin takes the hammer puts the spell on it AND then you have to be worthy to wield

or a thing, like vision technically is.. but then there is the possibility of Bucky wielding the hammer with his mechanical arm

cause it could be argued Thor wasn’t worthy at the start of Thor.. and then Odin takes the hammer puts the spell on it AND then you have to be worthy to wield

or a thing, like vision technically is.. but then there is the possibility of Bucky wielding the hammer with his mechanical arm

I took it as, he was a screw up so Odin put the spell on the hammer, and then Thor goes through character growth and becomes worthy.

I interpreted what you said earlier as he had retroactive worthiness (lol) so even with the new spell he was always worthy?

I took it as, he was a screw up so Odin put the spell on the hammer, and then Thor goes through character growth and becomes worthy.

I interpreted what you said earlier as he had retroactive worthiness (lol) so even with the new spell he was always worthy?

I think in the movies.. Thor was gifted the hammer to control his powers

he’s acting like a stubborn jacka*** and Odin feels he needs to punish him.l and then Odin puts that stipulation on it

so it makes sense why Thor is worried if he was still worthy in endgame

thor also wasn’t there for the events of civil war to see the culmination of Steve’s stubbornness.. didn’t even get a crash course like banner did in infinity war

I think in the movies.. Thor was gifted the hammer to control his powers

he’s acting like a stubborn jacka*** and Odin feels he needs to punish him.l and then Odin puts that stipulation on it

so it makes sense why Thor is worried if he was still worthy in endgame

thor also wasn’t there for the events of civil war to see the culmination of Steve’s stubbornness.. didn’t even get a crash course like banner did in infinity war
His crash course of what happened probably happened off screen

His crash course of what happened probably happened off screen

yea.. gotta assume the question got asked of where tony was and the rest of the guardians

since he met them too and rocket was there but they weren’t

yea.. gotta assume the question got asked of where tony was and the rest of the guardians

since he met them too and rocket was there but they weren’t
Well Thor knew the other guardians were going to Knowhere to find Thanos for the reality Stone. And he knew Thanos was going to earth for Vision

Well Thor knew the other guardians were going to Knowhere to find Thanos for the reality Stone. And he knew Thanos was going to earth for Vision

yea.. and unless guardians said something, they didn’t know about titan

but gotta assume banner and maybe wong briefed them on Tony dr strange and Spider-Man

but I assume rocket tracked the ship while he could, that allowed them to send captain marvel some sorta idea where to find them

We need some kind of tie-in short of where Thor was between AoU and Ragnarok. Even if it’s just random adventures.

We need some kind of tie-in short of where Thor was between AoU and Ragnarok. Even if it’s just random adventures.
Beginning of Ragnarok and end of AoU told us, he went to go look for clues/signs of the other infinity stones and Thanos. Found nothing but managed to defeat Surtur.

So it would just be a series of adventures where he's looking for one thing and ends up in unrelated conflicts.

Beginning of Ragnarok and end of AoU told us, he went to go look for clues/signs of the other infinity stones and Thanos. Found nothing but managed to defeat Surtur.

So it would just be a series of adventures where he's looking for one thing and ends up in unrelated conflicts.

Ah ok I remember the end of AoU but it was pretty vague. So in hindsight the whole figuring out what he saw was trying to find the stones and who/what was behind the scenes?

Ah ok I remember the end of AoU but it was pretty vague. So in hindsight the whole figuring out what he saw was trying to find the stones and who/what was behind the scenes?
Yeah. Just rewatch the beginning of Ragnarok. They talk about Thor being away from Asgard the entire time.

Just watched IW and EG back to back this weekend.
How does Valkyrie hear the other avengers and how do they all talk to each other, was there some ear piece everyone gets? Saw an article how everyone is given a translator so aliens translate to English but just one of the things I thought about.

How does Valkyrie hear the other avengers and how do they all talk to each other, was there some ear piece everyone gets? Saw an article how everyone is given a translator so aliens translate to English but just one of the things I thought about.
Been established since Avengers they all have invisible ear pieces :lol:

I assume Wong and his magician assistants were handing them out as they portaled everybody to the battlefield.

Ya it’s best not to think about these details

like how the hell did cap put back some of the stones without for example the orb to harness the power of the power stone...or how does he enter the room and inject Thors girl. Lol

Also, the Russo’s having Strange mention the 14,000,000 possibilities was key/genius bc when you watch the fight scene at the end of EG, you wonder why Strange doesn’t just move the gauntlet away from the fight scene via a portal. Or why Danvers doesn’t fly it into outer space until that fight scene was over. Strange probably did see those realities and they still lost. Otherwise we’d always wonder why those who could fly didn’t hurt fly away with it lol

Back
Top Bottom