WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just watched IW and EG back to back this weekend.
How does Valkyrie hear the other avengers and how do they all talk to each other, was there some ear piece everyone gets? Saw an article how everyone is given a translator so aliens translate to English but just one of the things I thought about.

this came up from avengers..and Whedon admitted the mistake

but yea, just gotta assume everyone gets an earpiece

Also, the Russo’s having Strange mention the 14,000,000 possibilities was key/genius bc when you watch the fight scene at the end of EG, you wonder why Strange doesn’t just move the gauntlet away from the fight scene via a portal. Or why Danvers doesn’t fly it into outer space until that fight scene was over. Strange probably did see those realities and they still lost. Otherwise we’d always wonder why those who could fly didn’t hurt fly away with it lol

dr strange could’ve shortened the movie by a lot if it weren’t for the water rushing in and the scenarios clause :lol:

Don’t watch the YouTube channel “how it should have ended”. They will make these marvel movies seem so dumb to you and how they end lol.

I’ll stick to the fantasy

Ya it’s best not to think about these details

like how the hell did cap put back some of the stones without for example the orb to harness the power of the power stone...or how does he enter the room and inject Thors girl. Lol
Pretty simple.

Use the time stone to sneak in to pretty much every place and put back the stones. Then just hand the time stone back to the Ancient One.

Pretty simple.

Use the time stone to sneak in to pretty much every place and put back the stones. Then just hand the time stone back to the Ancient One.
How did he put the power stone back in the exact spot at the exact time without the orb to hold it. How did he inject Natalie Portmans character (blanking in name)? How about the space stone? How did he turn it back into a tesseract?
Like I said. Best not to think about it

How did he put the power stone back in the exact spot at the exact time without the orb to hold it.
I'm pretty sure Rocket and Quill filled him in about the power stone. Perhaps even giving him a new orb to put it in. It wasn't some special device, just something to put in since regular ppl can't touch it without dying.
How did he inject Natalie Portmans character (blanking in name)?
First off how did Rocket use w/e device to take out the reality stone in that form from Jane Foster?

You remember? No cuz they didn't even show it. So w/e Rocket did Steve just has to do the reverse :lol: after using the time stone to sneak in.

Hell when you really think about it, he can use the reality stone to put the reality stone back in Jane :lol:

How about the space stone? How did he turn it back into a tesseract?
Again all he gotta do is use the time stone.

Y'all forget how the time stone works?

DecisiveAccurateArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Thats an infinity stone that was just destroyed being reversed back to its previous state.

Given that anyone can touch and use the time stone I'm not seeing the problem.
Like I said. Best not to think about it
Not that difficult when you think about it.

Last edited:
he has all the stones, so theoretically couldn't he just be like "put all the stones back where they were exactly before this started" and *snap done :lol:

he has all the stones, so theoretically couldn't he just be like "put all the stones back where they were exactly before this started" and *snap done :lol:
He'd probably die right after though :lol:

Technically speaking he wouldn't even need the suit and time travel device if they just used the space and time stones to replace the other 4 stones.

Then use the last 2 to go back to the battle of NY and replace both of them same time. Of course that would leave him stranded like a decade in the past but so what?

He'd probably die right after though :lol:

Technically speaking he wouldn't even need the suit and time travel device if they just used the space and time stone to replace the other 4 stones.

lol probably, touche. you telling me super-soldier serum doesn't protect against infinity stone radiation damage? ripoff

I'm pretty sure Rocket and Quill filled him in about the power stone. Perhaps even giving him a new orb to put it in. It wasn't some special device, just something to put in since regular ppl can't touch it without dying.

First off how did Rocket use w/e device to take out the reality stone in that form from Jane Foster?

You remember? No cuz they didn't even show it. So w/e Rocket did Steve just has to do the reverse :lol: after using the time stone to sneak in.

Hell when you really think about it, he can use the reality stone to put the reality stone back in Jane :lol:

Again all he gotta do is use the time stone.

Y'all forget how the time stone works?

DecisiveAccurateArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Thats an infinity stone that was just destroyed being reversed back to its previous state.

Given that anyone can touch and use the time stone I'm not seeing the problem.

Not that difficult when you think about it.
Dude you’re right!! Makes sense! Nicely done

Don’t watch the YouTube channel “how it should have ended”. They will make these marvel movies seem so dumb to you and how they end lol.

I’ll stick to the fantasy

I usually look at it as they are in the heat of battle, its hard to think of all the options with a madman trying to actively murder you and the world.

Also No plan survives contact with the enemy.

Finally up to Infinity War. Ragnarok was so good man. Lowkey wanna put it in my top 5. EG's got several plot holes including how Cap returned the soul stone or what he actually did when seeing Red Skull.

saw infinity war for the first time in a while.

they wasted hulk. after he got washed he should have stayed back and played the fear character to magnify thanos. mans was pulling jokes and being a distraction smh.

they did bucky terrible as well. mans out here with a gun fighting aliens meanwhile black widow out there with winter soldier-esque man to man combat with no superpower other than being a spy smdh.

what was up with peters hair on titan. almost looked like a wig.

i understood quill a little better. he just lost his love so i get the reaction given the consequences that followed.

i couldnt stand those damn mini shield gloves cap had. a shield just like the one he uses would of been great except without a star. should have been made with the same material as buckys arm.

hemsworth put on an acting clinic. the emotion he showed was great. a1 acting fur sure.

Did they ever explain how he got stuck as professor hulk? Did banner transform like halfway and get stuck that way between when iw and eg happened.

Did they ever explain how he got stuck as professor hulk? Did banner transform like halfway and get stuck that way between when iw and eg happened.
He did it on purpose. He didn’t get “stuck”. He sought it and figured it out

saw infinity war for the first time in a while.

they wasted hulk. after he got washed he should have stayed back and played the fear character to magnify thanos. mans was pulling jokes and being a distraction smh.

they did bucky terrible as well. mans out here with a gun fighting aliens meanwhile black widow out there with winter soldier-esque man to man combat with no superpower other than being a spy smdh.

what was up with peters hair on titan. almost looked like a wig.

i understood quill a little better. he just lost his love so i get the reaction given the consequences that followed.

i couldnt stand those damn mini shield gloves cap had. a shield just like the one he uses would of been great except without a star. should have been made with the same material as buckys arm.

hemsworth put on an acting clinic. the emotion he showed was great. a1 acting fur sure.

Thor definitely does work between IW and EG and gotta remember for him ragnarok literally just just happened

but yea I thought more was going happen with cap’s wakandan shields.. also thought we would see more from that new arm for Bucky tech wise

completely agree on the banner/hulk.. character was used so well in ragnarok and just felt kinda wasted between both films other than the opening of IW.. after dude picks up the phone just feels like a useless character

Reactions: sb
Considering these are comic book movies, they do a pretty good job of keeping the stories as straight as possible. Plot holes and things that don’t make sense are just part of the genre. You kind of have to throw some common sense out of the picture and enjoy it. Still the russos killed it bc they had explantations for almost everything

I just recently rewatched CW BP. IF EG. just realized stark and black panther never actually had any dialogue together.
no rich talk. no smart talk. no tech suit talk. nothing

I just recently rewatched CW BP. IF EG. just realized stark and black panther never actually had any dialogue together.
no rich talk. no smart talk. no tech suit talk. nothing

I wanted to see him interact with Shuri.. but woulda been cool for the 2 to have some dialogue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom