WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean most of the time if you see Blade in a comic if vampires aren't involved you probably won't see him so I wouldn't consider him a superhero at all. In terms of his attitude, code and actions Blade has a lot more in common with Punisher who is definitely considered anti hero at best.

Blade isn't a superhero. Blade was a comic book movie. Not a superhero one.

And like others have said there was another black superhero movie (Meteor Man) before Blade anyway.

The most important thing being Black Panther is the first black superhero literally.

He's not technically a superhero. He's a vampire hunter. Also Meteor Man had a movie before him lol but yeah Meteor Man ain't mainstream even tho he got a Marvel comic

637427.jpg

Dont Forget About Blankman :pimp:

They won’t recast Chadwick right away. They’ll allow some time to pass and reintroduce Black Panther as older. However with other characters coming into the frey that are rulers of a nation or tied to the actual strongest metal in the Marvel Universe we won’t see Black Panther on screen again for at least another half decade :frown:

And RDJ is full of ****. He’ll be back.

Can you all envision a scenario where they brink back Killmonger and try to set up a redemption arc? And possibly have him take over the mantle later down the line?

No, Killmonger is dead and unless MCU goes true-to-life comics and starts resurrecting everyone, he'll stay dead, buried in the ocean (because I suspect T'Challa honored his last request).

I had floated MBJ potentially coming back to the universe as T'Challa in light of Chadwick's passing - basically as a fan service move, and because of the relationship off the screen between the two actors. MBJ is too good an actor to isolate him in a one-and-done role.

Back
Top Bottom