WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Omgggg! This broad really is pupeteering the corpse of Vis!!!? Yo this joint really got dark quick :rofl:

if the rest of the inhabitants are also dead....maybe that’s what Herb was trying to say in the last episode

“we are all....we are all....DEAD”

mans maybe that’s how Mephisto gets tied to this whole thing with Wanda messing around and bringing souls back or some ****

I want some more Remy Labeau. The depiction was dope in wolverine. John Carter version. Can't believe gambit never got more play than that.

Episode was fire
20210129_054254.jpg

Had me shook
Monica hips this episode :pimp:
Can't wait for next week

Show is genius man...absolute masterpiece, is getting darker and more emotional...in all reality Wanda was due a breakdown like this, shorty has been through A LOT and realizing her powers, she was a ticking time bomb...I totally see this show having a wild tear jerker finish...

Well this just confirms, mostly likely we get the Halloween 80s episode next week. Wanda in here classic Scarlet Witch outfit and Classic Vision. They can atleast gives us preview for the next episode at the end. That’s my only complaint beside the episodes being too short.

Monica got snapped while at her mother’s bed side :smh:

This episode was wild on so many intricate levels.

Darcy and Woo not ID’ing Agnes and Clea could mean nothing or could speak to the rumors...

Agnes is Agatha Harkness and Dottie is Clea

We will see but I am IN LOVE with this show

Wonder if Monica gets her powers after being exposed to the radiation inside the bubble....the more I think about it, these people have to be dead, I don’t see Wanda simply kidnapping live people for this weird reality she created and then exposing them to the radiation....specially after that reveal at the end of the episode...Marvel going DARK DARK here

Monica got snapped while at her mother’s bed side :smh:

This episode was wild on so many intricate levels.

Darcy and Woo not ID’ing Agnes and Clea could mean nothing or could speak to the rumors...

Agnes is Agatha Harkness and Dottie is Clea

We will see but I am IN LOVE with this show

the agnes bit is obviously true :lol: the name and they literally had Hahn dress up in a witches costume for episode 2

Back
Top Bottom