WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:stoneface:

Screenshot_20210129-140045_Outlook.jpg
Screenshot_20210129-140108_Amex.jpg

I feel like Vis will end up representing the good left in her sun conscious when she’s completely gun bat **** crazy and that will be the final battle.

I feel like Vis will end up representing the good left in her sun conscious when she’s completely gun bat **** crazy and that will be the final battle.

Lowkey there a fight scene wit them in the last trailer that was posted

been avoiding this thread for the last 14 hours, everytime I mindlessly click it I have to close ASAP :lol:

just watched episode 4, man that 20+ mins goes by quick like yall said.

-more blip returns please, that was wild. especially in a hospital now you got like random people coming back to existence in a place where people are born and die, crazy time.
-at first I thought it was Monica coming back from Westview but she talked to the doc and then I did the math lol
-girl, when a hospital is in crisis and people are running around frantically aint no one got the time to look up a patient in their computer
-I'm not familiar with SWORD so I'm glad we got some background on them
-If Westview doesn't exist, why does it have a highway exit sign :nerd:
-Woo with the slight of hand :pimp: :lol:
-"Ms. Lewis?" "DOCTOR Lewis." dat sass :emoji_fire:
-I don't think the townspeople are dead, either captured or she's encountered them somewhere along the way in NJ and she "stole" their likeness
-stone-less Vision seems like a flashback/bad memory rather than reanimation or whatever since Monica/Geraldine had just brought up Ultron
-Geraldine asking about Ultron I guess is her real life memory getting through? I don't think she was aware and undercover the whole time.
-Wanda is definitely doing this consciously. "Wanda...it's all Wanda" basically sums it up. You question her family and her babies? You get shot through several walls out of existence :lol:
-why a TV/broadcast signal over the CMBR?

Man I need moar now. Especially with getting some answers in this episode I haven't been this anxious over a TV show in a long time.

been avoiding this thread for the last 14 hours, everytime I mindlessly click it I have to close ASAP :lol:

just watched episode 4, man that 20+ mins goes by quick like yall said.

-more blip returns please, that was wild. especially in a hospital now you got like random people coming back to existence in a place where people are born and die, crazy time.
-at first I thought it was Monica coming back from Westview but she talked to the doc and then I did the math lol
-girl, when a hospital is in crisis and people are running around frantically aint no one got the time to look up a patient in their computer
-I'm not familiar with SWORD so I'm glad we got some background on them
-If Westview doesn't exist, why does it have a highway exit sign :nerd:
-Woo with the slight of hand :pimp: :lol:
-"Ms. Lewis?" "DOCTOR Lewis." dat sass :emoji_fire:
-I don't think the townspeople are dead, either captured or she's encountered them somewhere along the way in NJ and she "stole" their likeness
-stone-less Vision seems like a flashback/bad memory rather than reanimation or whatever since Monica/Geraldine had just brought up Ultron
-Geraldine asking about Ultron I guess is her real life memory getting through? I don't think she was aware and undercover the whole time.
-Wanda is definitely doing this consciously. "Wanda...it's all Wanda" basically sums it up. You question her family and her babies? You get shot through several walls out of existence :lol:

Man I need moar now. Especially with getting some answers in this episode I haven't been this anxious over a TV show in a long time.
Wanda erased Westview from the cop’s mind. Or, at least changed it to Eastview in their minds. Whatever she did to the local police, she did to the town’s folk

Back
Top Bottom