WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Them towns people dead b....Disney got ballsy with this one....I like it...turn this joint into a straight up horror flick

Darcy Lewis was far more interesting in one episode of WandaVision then she was in two Thor films.
Her roles in those movies made me forget she was even a scientist/doctor.

If they hadn't reintroduced the character in the van I would've been like why is Jane's random friend/sidekick being brought in?

Her roles in those movies made me forget she was even a scientist/doctor.

If they hadn't reintroduced the character in the van I would've been like why is Jane's random friend/sidekick being brought in?

she went from random assistant/intern jokester for Selvig/Foster to doctor of astrophysics now. Character progression :pimp:

"Ms. Lewis?" "DOCTOR Lewis." :pimp:

she went from random assistant/intern jokester for Selvig/Foster to doctor of astrophysics now. Character progression :pimp:

Well it has been 5+ years since we've technically seen her last. And she was probably doing the internship in order to get her doctorate.

Doctor Melons told that guy put some respect on my degrees!

Yeah I’m sure in the first movie, they said she was a TA. Makes sense she’s gotten her PHD since the last we saw of her.

if they are dead... which is funny cause in one of the trailers Agnes straight asks that
@:50

that would be bananas.

Its actually been 10 years now assuming Dark World did happen in 2013.

Currently its 2023 or 2024 in the MCU. 2020 kinda threw things off with delays.

them assets needs to be unleashed... its like they deliberately put a million layers on her, she needed that coffee to warm her up

tenor.gif

Yall think darcy hiding something by not telling woo that wanda acknowledged his voice on the radio or is it nothing at all?

Even though disney said this takes place after endgame does it really? Is that a question that will be answered by the end? Last we saw wanda was at starks funeral.

its definitely after endgame, Monica was part of the blip so her being there means its after

Yall think darcy hiding something by not telling woo that wanda acknowledged his voice on the radio or is it nothing at all?

Even though disney said this takes place after endgame does it really? Is that a question that will be answered by the end? Last we saw wanda was at starks funeral.
Probably went from there straight to where Vision body was then to Westview

I was curious about Darcy blowing off the video skipping and the radio thing too, but they both saw Monica reference Ultron and how that went so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Also are there any youtube review/easter egg video guys who DONT make extreme reaches? on some "the clock in the background at 3:30 references a right angle, which could be a hint that Wanda is a right wing extremist, we'll see later on in the series."

You know, the more I think about it, bringing everyone back after 5 years was a terrible and selfish idea. In 5 years a person would’ve mourned and moved on from the loss of a significant other. Imagine your bf/gf just disappeared one day and just magically popped back up 5 years later? If you moved on, are you supposed to just drop the new person? You know women are going to be like, “****, I’m over you now..” What about people in that were in planes and in cars? Do they materialize on the plane, on the ground below where the plane was flying or even worst, in the air? What if someone was standing in the exact spot another person was when the snap happened? Do those people merge? Bringing everyone back probably would’ve cause more death and chaos than Thanos.

Naw I think watching the show has an effect on the mind as well. You see how Darcy and Woo was all into the show(like frink85 frink85 said, it’s a reference to us the viewers).

You know, the more I think about it, bringing everyone back after 5 years was a terrible and selfish idea. In 5 years a person would’ve mourned and moved on from the loss of a significant other. Imagine your bf/gf just disappeared one day and just magically popped back up 5 years later? If you moved on, are you supposed to just drop the new person? You know women are going to be like, “****, I’m over you now..” What about people in that were in planes and in cars? Do they materialize on the plane, on the ground below where the plane was flying or even worst, in the air? What if someone was standing in the exact spot another person was when the snap happened? Do those people merge? Bringing everyone back probably would’ve cause more death and chaos than Thanos.
#thanoswasright

I was curious about Darcy blowing off the video skipping and the radio thing too, but they both saw Monica reference Ultron and how that went so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Also are there any youtube review/easter egg video guys who DONT make extreme reaches? on some "the clock in the background at 3:30 references a right angle, which could be a hint that Wanda is a right wing extremist, we'll see later on in the series."
They couldn’t tell. It was edited out of the show

Looking at wanda endgame clips this scene is actually the last we see of her before wandavision. Crazy to think her last real semblance of a connection to someone is hawkeye.

Back
Top Bottom