WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Keanu Reeves Wolverine? Not serious. Fox covered every corner of Wolverine. From Mariko to Laura Kinney. I say, get a unknown up and coming actor.

I think Hardy is staying as Eddie Brock.

Just bring back Huge Jackman in Secret Wars.

I like Tom Hardy too, but if you get a big star, they’re gonna want solo movies. We already did all that.

I thought Venom was pretty trash so I’m gonna pass on that

As much as I hate FoX-Men

I can’t front, I thought Hugh Jackman was a pretty good Wolverine

The story lines in his movies were meh tho

1B728F99-6488-4C35-94BE-C48BAC1642D9.jpeg
2CD43B5E-DEC5-4BE3-B497-9BD31C727ED1.jpeg

Ripped straight from the comics if you ask me....not sure how that’s considered “bad taste” 🤣 once again this is Has always been a B character, no need to cast an A lister for this role....she did perfectly fine
Why are you even quoting me? You're takes are always ****ing trash. You have one of the worst opinions on this site. Just garbage everywhere you go.

Damn man just cuz you have trash taste doesn't mean you have to double down and pretend you aren't wrong.

"She did perfectly fine". You provide the proof and don't even know it.

The more you post about this the more you show your ignorance about the character.

Just stop.
He's weak.

His performances always feel like a cheap imitation of his old man.
This I can't agree with.

If you never told me he was Denzel's son I would never compare the two cuz his acting is nothing like his father's.

I like Tom Hardy too, but if you get a big star, they’re gonna want solo movies. We already did all that.

i mean.. you should do wolverine solo movies and introduce him on his own outside of the xmen AND then intro him into the team

just cause fox couldnt do some shh right doesnt mean the baby should be thrown out with the bath water

He's weak.

His performances always feel like a cheap imitation of his old man.
This I can't agree with.

If you never told me he was Denzel's son I would never compare the two cuz his acting is nothing like his father's.
as for Munn I can do without her as Pyslocke. Plus I’m pretty sure they said Psylocke was going to be in Shang-Chi movie.
They didn't say this and it would just add insult to injury if they did.

Psylocke is a body swap character. Between a Brit and Japanese woman. When they get around to adapting the character chances are they're leaving that out so you'll just get two separate characters (probably connected in a different way), Betsy Braddock and Psylocke ditching the Revanche name.

Shang-Chi is Chinese and damn near every Asian in the movie is Chinese.

Last edited:
He sounds like Denzel sometimes but I never see it in their performances since their styles are a bit different. You gotta be looking to disparage him to see that.

Gal is terrible....Said it before.
toss up with brie larson
Absolutely not :lol:

Brie is a walking board. At least Gal has some type of ancient charisma going on for her
The trash taste returns and continues.

I be forgetting dudes are just fans of comic book movies and don't actually know what good acting is in movies in general.

Comparing Brie Larson to Gal Gadot :lol:

Dudes literally only seen Gal in Wonder Woman and Brie in Captain Marvel and then start talking about acting :lol: :smh:

Why are we even talking about Foxmen? Here’s a studio that built the legacy of its X-men reboot on the shoulders of Mystic (as a hero no less) to capture the Hunger games fame of Jennifer Lawrence. Basically rewrote the X-men how the felt and shoveled it to us.
Downside of Disney owning Fox.

I did say awhile ago keep that FoX-Men thread open so the fanboys could appreciate in there.

Low-key hope they keep Wanda as is and forget the retcon about making her a mutant and she has no connection to them at all and have WandaVision be her own thing. Still a ways away from mutant anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom