WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The trash taste returns and continues.

I be forgetting dudes are just fans of comic book movies and don't actually know what good acting is in movies in general.

Comparing Brie Larson to Gal Gadot :lol:

Dudes literally only seen Gal in Wonder Woman and Brie in Captain Marvel and then start talking about acting :lol: :smh:
This isn't their niche.. Lol quit it

I didn't know John David Washington was Denzel's son until just about the last season of Ballers. I liked his acting. When I found out it was Denzel's son and made the connection and heard his voice, he sounds JUST like his pops, and you can't unhear it after that lol. On his own, he's a good actor. I hope Marvel finds something for him IF he wants to do it.

I didn’t know little Denzel was little Denzel til about a month ago. I remember watching the first season of Ballers and thinking he looked and acted nothing like a ball player. Then I find out he actually played ball 🤦🏼‍♂️

You can definitely hear Denzel’s voice when JDW gets loud. Watch Malcolm and Marie and you’ll see... hear what I mean.

Damn...whedon's career might be over. Like that guy brian singer..
Whoa.

Singer's a pedophile.

Whedon seems to just be an a-hole **** with your head boss that creates a toxic work environment.

Even with the comments of today I wouldn't be surprised to see Universal or Paramount giving dude a chance.
GW Bridge
I tend to think of the old version in the Punisher comics so I was about to say you are bugging :lol:

Yoooo we literally had 3 page discussion about a D grade character. Marvel and actress wise. I’m disgusted. Remy Lebeau deserves better “chere”

Yoooo we literally had 3 page discussion about a D grade character. Marvel and actress wise. I’m disgusted. Remy Lebeau deserves better “chere”
We really shouldn't be discussing any of the X-Men characters that much anyway but that's what we get with the FoX-Men boys.

Y'all just mad cause X-Men is Marvel's actual main franchise.

In 3 years, the Avengers, Young Avengers, Westcoast Avengers, Fantastic 4 and all their members.

Will all be secondary to the X-Men MCU characters.

X-Men fanboys standup, cause its about to be OUR MCU without Olivia Munn!

the 90's cartoon laid the groundwork for this, 80s-90s kids who are now adult fanbois like myself will watch all the movies twice and buy all the merch

if they can adapt the Age of Apocalypse comic book arc into a movie or two ill name my firstborn child "Feige"

Black Widow stuff at World of Disney

20210208_204656.jpg
20210208_204707.jpg

Y'all just mad cause X-Men is Marvel's actual main franchise.
This aint the 90s anymore.

You gonna be so disappointed when Feige doesn't give the X-Men that many movies to justify what you saying :lol:

And to be clear this isn't about hating on the X-Men but if you were all for that FoX-Men trash and want to pretend it was good then yeah :lol: you lost. MCU version gonna be so much better.

IMO the breaking point post-acquisition is EP showed up in WandaVision, and from there X-Men became part of the MCU (and out of FOX/the other thread)

what say you, NT MCU thread?

Back
Top Bottom