WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

ever since WV starte dyall been a bit rowdy up in here so I havent been keeping up but where is this Blue Marvel rumor coming from?
51FA912D-0FE5-41F1-94E8-CC98857943B6.gif

ever since WV starte dyall been a bit rowdy up in here so I havent been keeping up but where is this Blue Marvel rumor coming from?
Just reading into the astrophysicist friend for Rambeau. EYE think it’s Brashear because they both work together in the comics and he’s one of the members of the recent Ultimate teams alongside Rambeau, CM, BP and America Chavez (who’s already been announced and casted)

Me wanting Uncle Denzel in the role is fan casting

its weird watching the movies and the characters have no idea whats coming (Thanos) :lol:

esp In Thor 3 when they think everything gonna be alright after surviving Ragnarok :wow:

also......
"She destroyed my hammer"
"Are you Thor, god of hammers?" :lol:

Was watching Ragnorak on tv the other night, I gotta say the MCU films replay value has jumped for me....they all just feel so important now, much more than before....Ragnorak is lowkey the funniest MCU film tho, Hemsworth Comedic timing is gold....his exchange with Korg is HILARIOUS man...

^^^
The only answer I can think of is because he's Jim from The Office. I like Krasinski but it's not a deal-breaker if it aint him.

Honestly I think is the fact that Emily Blunt can also be easily seen as Sue and they are married in real life, Krasinski already got the superhero glow up, so he’d fit right in EASILY....and after watching a Quiet place and seeing how great their onscreen chemistry is, why wouldn’t you give them these roles....these are at the very least great B list actors that are young and can carry these roles for a while....I seriously can’t think of anyone else....I think they can be to sue and reed, What Reynolds has been for DP

It was. Sounded like something a dad would really say. Of course it all gets tossed out when in IW it was all about getting a hammer :lol:
The story was about how he's more than just the hammer slanger. Doesn't he can't use one, just that he more than the guy with the hammer. Plus I think he got an axe.

What's with everyone's obsession with this guy?

Combination of people’s love for Jim (The Office) and wanting to see him and his wife, Emily Blunt, play Reed and Sue. I guess because it would be more believable. The previous versions of Reed and Sue have been lackluster. I think people also want to feel like they’ve had a say in casting. The Snyder Cut went from being an idea to now an actual cut of Justice League that will be officially released. The people who demanded it for years felt heard and like they a say in its release. Also, people want to see Asian Jim and regular Jim together.

I’m not against the idea of John and Emily, I think it could work. But if it doesn’t happen, it won’t be the end of the world. I just want a dope Fantastic Four movie.

just rewatched Ant Man& Wasp.....sooo underrated.

Forgot Fishburne was in the MCU

Ghost is bae.........im guessing she died cuz they never did save her completely right? Janet gave her a temp solution then errybody got blipped.
Depends if she got snapped away too. If so them lucky for her she fan resume w/e treatment Janet was giving her if she hasn't figured out a cure.

Back
Top Bottom