WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

namors gon' drown wanda to end it all and it leads to the illuminati control these op characters....

Where you found this crackhead site? :lol:
ever since WV starte dyall been a bit rowdy up in here so I havent been keeping up but where is this Blue Marvel rumor coming from?
I don't know where other ppl are making it up but in the comics Monica and BM were both on the Mighty Avengers together and later on they became a couple.

Blue Marvel served as the go to smart guy and one of the powerhouses on the team.

Gender swap Reed and Sue. Get John Cena as invisible man

a927be8b743d8de22c308d18f42cd733.gif

:lol:

Don’t forget that Krasinski was in the running for the Captain America role so he’s been on Fiege’s and fan’s radars for a minute.

Same with Emily Blunt. She turned down the Black Widow role so folks have been fan casting her since then.

Sue & Reed just make too much sense as an entry point for them both to finally join the MCU.

Don’t forget that Krasinski was in the running for the Captain America role so he’s been on Fiege’s and fan’s radars for a minute.

Same with Emily Blunt. She turned down the Black Widow role so folks have been fan casting her since then.

Sue & Reed just make too much sense as an entry point for them both to finally join the MCU.

Short term thinking. FF will introduce the MCU to mutants, both actors too old to bridge.

Years ago I was big on them being Sue and Reed. Now I'm not sure and if they're not it oh well. They're getting older.

Also I'm not sure what approach Feige is coming with. Could be a young F4 across the board Ultimate style (same with the X-Men). They purposely went that way with Spider-Man to ensure 15 years worth of Spidey movies. I can see them doing the same for F4 (and the X-Men).

Thing is they can do regular middle age and cash in on a 10 year F4 saga the way they did with Iron Man and the Avengers.

To me there's just more you can get out of going younger to start.

Years ago I was big on them being Sue and Reed. Now I'm not sure and if they're not it oh well. They're getting older.

Also I'm not sure what approach Feige is coming with. Could be a young F4 across the board Ultimate style (same with the X-Men). They purposely went that way with Spider-Man to ensure 15 years worth of Spidey movies. I can see them doing the same for F4 (and the X-Men).

Thing is they can do regular middle age and cash in on a 10 year F4 saga the way they did with Iron Man and the Avengers.

To me there's just more you can get out of going younger to start.

Does age really matter anymore? With de aging technology as long as you aren’t old and crippled it really shouldn’t matter

Does age really matter anymore? With de aging technology as long as you aren’t old and crippled it really shouldn’t matter

it does because it cost a lot and you can still end up with luke in the mandalorian s2 season finale

its gon’ be so hard and so expensive to make it look perfect through a whole film

Yes. Its the reason why RDJR is no longer Tony Stark/there isn't a Iron Man 4.

You know how much it would cost to pay the actor, pay to use de-aging tech, and keep doing it for multiple movies?

They didn't go so young with Tom Holland on a whim. They didn't just happen to pick a 27 or 28 Brie Larson. For certain heroes going forward their ages will matter unless some other pro greatly outweighs it.

Been thinking about Mags. Since the MCU uses real time and not the sliding time scale that the comics use, I don’t see how Mags could be a holocaust survivor in the MCU. He’d have to be over 80 years old in the present. I think they should update his origin to make him a survivor of a more recent event, like they did with Iron Man in the Extremis comic. Any ideas what that more recent catalyst could be? Maybe Yugoslavia in the 90s?

Been thinking about Mags. Since the MCU uses real time and not the sliding time scale that the comics use, I don’t see how Mags could be a holocaust survivor in the MCU. He’d have to be over 80 years old in the present. I think they should update his origin to make him a survivor of a more recent event, like they did with Iron Man in the Extremis comic. Any ideas what that more recent catalyst could be? Maybe Yugoslavia in the 90s?

IMO magneto is really the only character who is inherently bound to a specific time in history. At least with Cap you can leave him in ice for however long as you need. The Holocaust and Nazi germany is the essence of his background and motivations and parallels to mutant persecution.

did some googling, people came up with stuff like mutants don’t age normally, use a deus ex machina to de-age him or kill/resurrect younger, etc

one that looked interesting was using Latveria as a base for a fictional war/conflict with Romani people and have him be Romani.

or, we can choose to ignore reality and he can be 55+ for 80 years :lol:

Don’t want to see no Magneto for another 25 years.. Gotta let FoX-men be forgotten.....

You can easily just add some explanation that Magneto's powers somehow slow his aging.

I mean he can manipulate one of the four fundamental forces of nature. Just say electromagnetism use altered his physiology.

Don’t want to see no Magneto for another 25 years.. Gotta let FoX-men be forgotten.....
Nah just make him black that'll be enough to forget FoX-Men.

Back
Top Bottom