WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

With the finale next week & the pure fact there just isn't much real time to explore everything else at this point, I think Hayward is just Hayward nothing more. Just a human. Monica's engineer friend & Major Goodner are probably just Skrulls as well... :ohwell:

The first 8 episodes has covered exactly 300 minutes, so I can't wait to see what they plan to do in this last hour they have for the finale. :pimp:

PO

yeah I'm not saying that he is anyone in particular im just saying that his behavior is suspicious to me.

also this is the MCU so it's not like they have to necessarily flesh out a whole character in one series.

Yo I know Lizzie putting on a show...but DAMN Hahn really showing out too...

Agreed.

Liz and Hahn need to do Mrs. Fletcher crossover.
1614372702968.png

people saying this episode dragged is mind bottling to me, the amount of character building for not only Wanda but Agatha and Vision and really the foundation of this entire show not being appreciated is concerning.

probably the same people who be watching only the fight scenes in anime.

Oh Disney has been practicing that deaging tech since Tron. They’ve come along way. Q looked like PS3 graphics.

I know it is WandaVision day, but this just made me LAUGH.

DC really rebooting Superman again. ALREADY!!! They have so many Superman running around between the new TV show and movies with no closure.
tenor.gif

"We don't know what we are doing. We keep fumbling, help us."

Dudes need to back up the Brinks truck to Fiege house and say come to us.

Wait! Am I missing something because Tony’s dead at this point and Hulk is just a Sideshow attraction. Hulk ain’t ever been the “working for the gov’t” type either. Plus, I doubt that guy in charge would’ve wanted him around anyway.
Vision died at the end of Infinity War in Wakanda. Bruce Banner was there in the Hulkbuster suit along with Thor, Cap, BW, Rocket, and Rhodey.

I'm led to believe they all left his body there but maybe there's a chance they brought it back to the Avengers facility. I mainly credit Bruce and Tony for Vision's creation with Ultron and Thor playing critical parts. I would think the two science dudes would want to get Vision.

A week later or few days Captain Marvel saves Tony and Nebula in space. Somewhere in there he learns Vision is dead dead. Then the go kill Thanos crew leaves. Somewhere between then and that 5 year gap SWORD gets Vision body.

This recent ep doesn't make it clear to me if they been had it or if it was recent cuz the body is in parts and that's not how Vision died. Let's say its recent and SWORD swooped in and took Vision after Tony died like some bastards, then I'd put it on Bruce to know better at least when it comes to Vision to keep an eye on that especially when at this point he's been the hero Hulk for the past how many years.

I know Rhodey about to have that Armor Wars show so maybe some of this falls on him or this Vision fall out makes him step up.

Probably won't get an explanation but I was just pointing it out in a how did SWORD get the body anyway and why any of science based/more responsible Avengers let this happen.

And yeah Cap is a scumbag if he did leave Vision's body there.

I'm confused? White Vision is from the comics. West Coast Avengers. @Bend_The_Knee :nerd:

ede27173-9bdc-4c6f-a1ae-5f6854a04855-rco021_1575961356.jpg IMG_7673.JPG IMG_7674.JPG

PO
Yeah. I didnt say anything contradicting that.

White Vision in the comics is a Vision that is more robot like and has no emotions. Its a bit different cuz in the comics Ultron and Vision are synthezoids which need human brain wave patterns to be made. I think Ultron had Hank Pym's brainwave patterns and Ultron used Simon Williams' (a.k.a. Wonder Man) brainwave patterns to make Vision.

Later on Vision gets destroyed and remade without the brainwave patterns and so he's like a soulless person. He has no emotions. He has his memories but to connection to them. This white Vision in the MCU remade after Vision's death strikes me more as a programmed robot with no prior memories but that's more of a prediction/assumption on my part. Maybe it'll be more like the comic version and just lack simulated emotion.

Last edited:
Vision died at the end of Infinity War in Wakanda. Bruce Banner was there in the Hulkbuster suit along with Thor, Cap, BW, Rocket, and Rhodey.

I'm led to believe they all left his body there but maybe there's a chance they brought it back to the Avengers facility. I mainly credit Bruce and Tony for Vision's creation with Ultron and Thor playing critical parts. I would think the two science dudes would want to get Vision.

A week later or few days Captain Marvel saves Tony and Nebula in space. Somewhere in there he learns Vision is dead dead. Then the go kill Thanos crew leaves. Somewhere between then and that 5 year gap SWORD gets Vision body.

This recent ep doesn't make it clear to me if they been had it or if it was recent cuz the body is in parts and that's not how Vision died. Let's say its recent and SWORD swooped in and took Vision after Tony died like some bastards, then I'd put it on Bruce to know better at least when it comes to Vision to keep an eye on that especially when at this point he's been the hero Hulk for the past how many years.

I know Rhodey about to have that Armor Wars show so maybe some of this falls on him or this Vision fall out makes him step up.

Probably won't get an explanation but I was just pointing it out in a how did SWORD get the body anyway and why any of science based/more responsible Avengers let this happen.

And yeah Cap is a scumbag if he did leave Vision's body there.

Yeah. I didnt say anything contradicting that.

White Vision in the comics is a Vision that is more robot like and has no emotions. Its a bit different cuz in the comics Ultron and Vision are synthezoids which need human brain wave patterns to be made. I think Ultron had Hank Pym's brainwave patterns and Ultron used Simon Williams' (a.k.a. Wonder Man) brainwave patterns to make Vision.

Later on Vision gets destroyed and remade without the brainwave patterns and so he's like a soulless person. He has no emotions. He has his memories but to connection to them. This white Vision in the MCU remade after Vision's death strikes me more as a programmed robot with no prior memories but that's more of a prediction/assumption on my part. Maybe it'll be more like the comic version and just lack simulated emotion.

reminds me muchof alien covenant, where they’ve dumbed down the David synthezoid because he started questioning humanity and created life.

So Wanda not gonna be connected to Magneto or Mutants 😒
I remember a few years ago when the Disney/Fox news broke that it was too early to introduce mutants but dudes was talking about Wolverine showing up in Endgame and I said its gonna be X amount of years before they show up and got the crazy push back.

Now Feige is basically using the potential of introducing mutants to send the hype machine of all Marvel projects in to overdrive :lol:

Its gonna be hilarious when he does the same thing for Falcon & the Winter Soldier.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom