WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I remember a few years ago when the Disney/Fox news broke that it was too early to introduce mutants but dudes was talking about Wolverine showing up in Endgame and I said its gonna be X amount of years before they show up and got the crazy push back.

Now Feige is basically using the potential of introducing mutants to send the hype machine of all Marvel projects in to overdrive :lol:

Its gonna be hilarious when he does the same thing for Falcon & the Winter Soldier.
I mean we’re supposedly going to Madripoor in F&WS so I expect at least 4 or 5 Easter eggs or straight references.

Can’t wait for that making of Wandavision that’s happening the week between this and F&WS

We finally got Bryan Cranston in the MCU!

vlcsnap-2021-02-26-20h13m12s182.png

Amazing episode! They need to give Liz an Emmy for this she’s been bringin her A game throughout the entire show. I’m upset we gotta wait till next Friday for the the finale, but it’ll be worth it.

What more can be said about this episode jus simply amazing and relatable AF when it comes to trauma, feeling alone, and jus ready to snap.

This episode was sad AF. I feel for Wanda even more than I did before. I would of lost my **** too if I had a life with someone I loved and they were no longer here. That scene jus hit me hard and made Wandas actions justifiable especially goin through her past trauma in this episode. Can’t wait for the finale.

Couple of things
- Wanda seeing herself in the Scarlett Witch outfit....mannnn Liz looks amazing in that! YEESH!
-The Stark Industry missile that was beeping was in the commercial in the beginning of the show, didn’t realize that.
-I don’t see Agatha as the villain right now, think she’s jus curious on how Wandas powers work.
- Wifey always thought Wanda and Pietro’s powers were created from the mind stone and I told her she always had the mutant gene in her, this is their way to introduce mutants to the MCU. Her mind was blown lol
- So if Wanda can change reality and create things then I can see at the end of this mutants are gonna be introduced and somehow the multiverse will as well. Jus an observation, yes I know everyone has been talkin bout it but I thought I share my thoughts too.

Im jus glad Marvel is back. Meanwhile DC don’t even know what the **** they want to do with their properties. *yawns*

Amazing episode! They need to give Liz an Emmy for this she’s been bringin her A game throughout the entire show. I’m upset we gotta wait till next Friday for the the finale, but it’ll be worth it.

What more can be said about this episode jus simply amazing and relatable AF when it comes to trauma, feeling alone, and jus ready to snap.

This episode was sad AF. I feel for Wanda even more than I did before. I would of lost my **** too if I had a life with someone I loved and they were no longer here. That scene jus hit me hard and made Wandas actions justifiable especially goin through her past trauma in this episode. Can’t wait for the finale.

Couple of things
- Wanda seeing herself in the Scarlett Witch outfit....mannnn Liz looks amazing in that! YEESH!
-The Stark Industry missile that was beeping was in the commercial in the beginning of the show, didn’t realize that.
-I don’t see Agatha as the villain right now, think she’s jus curious on how Wandas powers work.
- Wifey always thought Wanda and Pietro’s powers were created from the mind stone and I told her she always had the mutant gene in her, this is their way to introduce mutants to the MCU. Her mind was blown lol
- So if Wanda can change reality and create things then I can see at the end of this mutants are gonna be introduced and somehow the multiverse will as well. Jus an observation, yes I know everyone has been talkin bout it but I thought I share my thoughts too.

Im jus glad Marvel is back. Meanwhile DC don’t even know what the **** they want to do with their properties. *yawns*
What a great post. I share the same sentiments.

what an episode. dope to see more of wandas past. still think there is a major player above agatha. no rambo this episode so wonder what happened to her. v vs v :nerd: body is ready for the finale.

Man.... if the actor Bettany was talking about he wanted to work with all this time was himself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What an epic troll, if so. Masterclass curveball. :lol:

Hopefully White Vision's voice is Ultron though! :pimp:

PO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would absolutely loved that if the actor he alawyas wanted to work with was HIMSELF!

This was a damn good episode and yeah the week to week thing sucks but the fact it takes over Twitter and everything is so good and all the YouTube content you can watch with peoples theories and breakdown is fun.

All the reactions I’ve watched all had that same :wow::wow: moment when the bomb went off with the family and all had close the same reaction of “DAMN MARVEL! Or “I was waiting for that to happen and it got me”

With this second vis in wondering if the leak scene that’s on YT is real or just some fan made. The fact is still up makes me think it’s not real b/c I for sure thought the Mouse would have it taken down but idk. But parts of me want to believe it b/c I think that be a dope moment.

Hayward on a feeling has to be someone else and I wonder if we’ll get that in Armor wars. I like the idea that whatever or whoever this might be actually killed the actual Sword top person and Hayward was next in line. They could go down his depression of the OG snap and his casualties and what he did once they came back how he plans to get back at those with powers. But that “YOU have the powers to bring him back” stood outlike man, WHAT DOES HE KNOW to put that in Wanda?”

Her having her powers as a kid could be a hint. Puberty vastly differs from person to person
Kinda true but kinda weird how they’re making her to be sone mythical legacy witch lol
But her bro also did survive experiments so maybe they’re setting up the dormant gene? Idk man

Her having her powers as a kid could be a hint. Puberty vastly differs from person to person
IMO this is why I think we’re getting mutants sooner than we think. The puberty think went out the window with Franklin Richards. I think the real question is, is WV and DS2 part of a larger story arc? Are they even doing large story arcs? We might just be getting a bunch of 1 shots.

So she literally just made another vision? Did she make a whole other infinity stone too?

I’m assuming the kids were also manifested through her will too

So she literally just made another vision? Did she make a whole other infinity stone too?

im sure that vision is gonna merge with white vision to create the new vision we’ll continue seeing in the MCU

Not sure if she made an entire stone but it was yellow while forming Vision so I’m guessing that since her powers were augmented/merged with the Mindstone it created visions body from ljke its essence? Like not a complete INfinjty stone

I don’t care where Marvel goes from here with Wanda, I’ll never consider her as a villain. They did this to her.

First and only good idea I've ever come across coming from CBR.

Doubtful Norton would want to do it or if Feige and the rest of producers would even want to work with him.

But Maestro as the big bad would be great.

:lol: Puberty for like an 8 year old girl? That 8 year old girl? Unlikely
IMO this is why I think we’re getting mutants sooner than we think. The puberty think went out the window with Franklin Richards. I think the real question is, is WV and DS2 part of a larger story arc? Are they even doing large story arcs? We might just be getting a bunch of 1 shots.
Franklin Richards isnt even really a mutant though.

Back
Top Bottom