WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So if this is real I gotta assume this is a wildly different version of Blue Marvel.

Completely different origin.

I was looking for the WV episode 8 spoilers and apparently he was “supposed to” debut in the episode that dropped yesterday. :lol: :smh:

Still one more episode but unless it’s a 2 hour mini movie it looks like the “cameo” was Bettany himself :lol:

I’m kinda unfamiliar with the comics but isn’t Blue Marvel set in Civil Rights Era? Maybe they would do another prequel film like Captain Marvel.

I was looking for the WV episode 8 spoilers and apparently he was “supposed to” debut in the episode that dropped yesterday. :lol: :smh:

Still one more episode but unless it’s a 2 hour mini movie it looks like the “cameo” was Bettany himself :lol:

I’m kinda unfamiliar with the comics but isn’t Blue Marvel set in Civil Rights Era? Maybe they would do another prequel film like Captain Marvel.
Yeah, his origin is in the Civil Rights era then he comes back during the modern day.

He also has two sons with abilities. Dunno how the MCU would spin all that.

I know this is MCU, but ‘the Wolverine’ ain’t that bad. Up until he turned into megatron
It was a MCU movie and if it ended at the Ninja Massacre in the snow in the unrated version, it would be top 10. They had Madam Hydra and the Hand in there. Just they never call them that because of licensing. I had fun with it.

Last edited:
40-45 minutes of actual content doesn’t feel like it’s nearly enough time to wrap all the different storylines up nicely.

I’m assuming there are going to be some pretty heavy cliffhangers that lead into, not just DS2, but other shows/movies as well.

I have a feeling the end won’t be as satisfying as we’re hoping for while BUT will build up even more anticipation and hype for all the other properties.

giphy.gif

My cousin pointed out at the beginning of ep 8 Agatha was the young witch being confronted by the older witches for her “misuse” of magic. At the end of the episode it’s flipped Wanda is the young witch and Agatha is the old witch doing all the confrontation.

My prediction:

mephisto soul is stuck in Senor Scratchy and Agatha needs the scarlet witch power to resurrect him

I can complain about something I don't like, just as much as you have a right to praise that garbage. Try again.

FACTS!

He's 100% right!

I dont know what about the 1st 2 episodes got yall all wet.

Especially on a week to week schedule.

That being said im on episode 6 right now.

It doesn't really get good until episode 4.

I can also see why its not for everyone.

Doesn't mean we don't get it.

FACTS!

He's 100% right!

I dont know what about the 1st 2 episodes got yall all wet.

Especially on a week to week schedule.

That being said im on episode 6 right now.

It doesn't really get good until episode 4.

I can also see why its not for everyone.

Doesn't mean we don't get it.
It was the mystery of it all which you got cause you kept watching. **** was interesting and we was willing to wait it out

I didn't mind The Wolverine.

In other news, all caught up on Wanda feat Vision.

So is that not Vision?

or just B grade Vision?

She cant just duplicate the vibraniom or the mind stone right?

Im not talking about the military version

Also is there an after credit in every episode?

Just saw the the ones in episode 7 and 8.

So seems like final showdown will have the family fighting together. Wonder who against? I’m still not convinced Agatha is the real villain in this.

Back
Top Bottom