WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

White Vision was ruthless like original Winter Soldier :pimp:

At least the darkhold showed up. Possible future Cthon stuff.

Wanda's really crazy though. She literally is the prime example of why a Sokovia accords are needed. Deserved all those Westview residents' stares and dirty looks.

Wanda was looking like an Olsen twin the more Agatha drained her power. Looked fine as **** in her Scarlet Witch final form though :evil:

The Incredibles homage was cool. Logic battle to get programmed Vision to dip was dope (same way I want to see Ultron defeated one day). How Wanda beat Agatha was really cool with some nice callbacks. Did magic a bit better here than in Strange's movie.

Wish they actually got Sam for that mid credit Fury cameo.

They really put movie money in to this tv show. Finale was dope to me.

Last episode was terrible…bad acting and story. The final scene with Wanda and Vision was great but imo episode 1 and 9 are the worst of the series.

Last edited:
Man this thing hits harder the more you watch it, whoever wrote this dialogue, bravo, the chemistry between these two, my God....

I already got a text in the draft for one of my old tings, "we have said goodbye before so it stands to reason we'll say hello again."

That line hits so hard!

Between that and the “What is grief, if not love persevering?”...You’ll have to fight that chick off with a stick...

Got more questions than answers at this point

-still don’t know the missing person Woo was looking for
-where’s Darcy, didn’t even see them thangs all episode
-White Vision is still out there (that’s kinda who I thought was gonna pop up in the EC scene)

however i did like the Easter eggs thrown in
-Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch when Wanda threw the car at Agatha
-Little Red Ridding Hood at the end when Wanda took off

Ralph Bohner is 100% a witness protection type of name...

people are saying this show is actually therapeutic for anyone that’s dealing with grief....I can see it....man...she legit finally was able to let go....

That was a great finale.

I think a lot of us are going to feel like it was just okay because of the theories we all came up with. :lol:

But like a lot of you said, I do have more questions since the ending was pretty open ended.

vision using his wisdom to defeat white vision was A1

Had my palms all sweaty like are these dudes really having an aerial battle of logic up here?!:wow:

d91.gif

With Vision uploading all those memories into White Vision, are they all just going to stay as memories making White Vision a super expensive external hard drive? I assume that White Vision is void of all emotional connections to those memories right?

Back
Top Bottom