WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1614956650776.jpeg

“The Mandarin” from that Tony Stark movie says wassup! 🤣
Eh it wasn’t that bad. It would’ve had to been a black guy name Richard Reed.

Ha that was QUICK, neat little wrap up
Paul keeps his job. Yay! I’m feeling the intellectual super hero thing.
Wanda said a piece of the mind stone lives in here. We probably gonna get regular ol Vision back at some point.
Fury, obviously.
I thought Wanda proclaiming to not be a witch was interesting.
Wanda with the walk of shame. :lol:
It’s still not too late for Mephisto. :rofl:

Id give the whole thing a 7/10. The finale wasn’t really disappointing to me. Only thing that kinda has me disappointed is Monica didn’t fully unleash. I was about to upset at Wanda for just giving Monica a nod and walking off. I know the writers were looking at the theories like..
446105B1-E058-47D8-B8F1-197F0D86D03E.gif
. :lol:
I also hope they realize, nowadays, it doesn’t take long at all to become an expert in the source material. My boy Rob probably blew up from WV. :pimp: Probably wanna reel back the teases. :lol: I think media is supposed is to make you think, so the theories were fun, still are fun and are going to be fun. Even the ones that were wayy off.(I want a shirt with the DiCaprio Mephisto meme on it. :lol:)

Not to spoil nothing, they left everything wide open at the end, especially with WV and the DH, and then it goes into a guarantee of the multiverse with it tying into Dr. Strange.

people are saying this show is actually therapeutic for anyone that’s dealing with grief....I can see it....man...she legit finally was able to let go....

8th episode hit me hard. Easily my favorite episode of the show
In therapy now and that episode was basically one big therapy session.
The themes of having to go back in your past in order to go forward cut deep too.

I dunno if this show is the greatest thing ever
but that entire scene where she creates the hex is easily a top 5 MCU moment/scene for me.
tumblr_9e73aa53b54cef32dbe1d7f16b1461f6_f9f4d323_500.gif

did anything from aos make it to the films ? Def gonna lower expectations going forward . Didn’t think f4 or X-men would appear but thought we get a lil bit more than what we got besides the name drops and lil clips we got .

Paul Bettany has to be involved to some degree with writing for vision

because the depth the character has consistently been able to have in such few words across numerous films and now shows is amazing

like to succinctly hit the notes that the character does amazes me.. easily the best part of age of ultron to me, just hanging on to his every word and putting it within the context of the film

like I look forward to reading that dialogue and rewatching some of the scenes in the finale

did anything from aos make it to the films ? Def gonna lower expectations going forward . Didn’t think f4 or X-men would appear but thought we get a lil bit more than what we got besides the name drops and lil clips we got .

Coulson popping up at the end would've been nice. I have no idea where he is at this point though or if he's even alive.

I’m an AoS simp and I’d love to see Daisy, Mack, FitzSimmoms make their way to the MCU

MarvelTV kinda screwed up Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird but I wouldn’t be surprised if Feige kicked the tires on bringing back Adrianne Palicki for the role, especially for some grounded spy stuff

Similar to Spider-Man: FFH we get a multiverse fake out while Skrulls are behind the scenes the whole time. I think Marvel was very smart to not blow their load and leave breadcrumbs instead. The Darkhold is a bigger universal build than any surprise cameo could’ve given. I’m very excited for what the future holds

Kinda of expected finale but show was a fun ride nevertheless. Sets up DS2 for some fireworks as well.

It is really disappointing people are making comparisons to the BS that took place in IM3

nothing will ever make what was done with the marketing and subsequently in the film with that BS with the mandarin make sense

in this we literally saw Agatha on the lawn controlling the fake QS.. we saw her use him to capture Monica.. we know he was her pawn... there are literally jokes about the character being recast along showing glitches in the whole system

other than vision and the children, everyone else was real and not created by Wanda.. who even knows if Agatha even has anywhere near that level of powers

people are saying this show is actually therapeutic for anyone that’s dealing with grief....I can see it....man...she legit finally was able to let go....
My wife related to Wanda's depression and grief, so I can believe a lot of people related to her character.

Similar to Spider-Man: FFH we get a multiverse fake out while Skrulls are behind the scenes the whole time. I think Marvel was very smart to not blow their load and leave breadcrumbs instead. The Darkhold is a bigger universal build than any surprise cameo could’ve given. I’m very excited for what the future holds

i mean nothing here really really should have suggested THAT thou

but the ramifications of endgame are going trigger some stuff clearly.. which is why we obviously get whatever is going happen in strange 2, possibly next antman and future avengers movies.. and which could also trigger the spidey stuff

agatha was clearly f’n with her and that was just another tactic.. I mean wanda recreated dead husband and had some kids, so why not f with her more and throw dead brother in there

Back
Top Bottom