WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

NVM lamekilla lamekilla

strength1a.jpg

strength2a.jpg

strength3a.jpg

Cap and BP done got nerfed here. Probably Wolverine too.

And

hdzn7x6rxgj21.png

NVM lamekilla lamekilla

strength1a.jpg

strength2a.jpg

strength3a.jpg

And

hdzn7x6rxgj21.png
No. Its more the opposite. These were their original power levels before their popularity and constant presence had writers giving them more feats and expanding or increasing their power set. If anything some of these guys need to be nerfed again.

Cap's reruns use to simply give him peak human strength that of an Olympic athlete. Just always in his human prime. Movies have led to him having full on super strength being able to throw carz and motocycles :lol:

Same exact thing with Black Panther. No super strength, just enhanced but that changed over time and no whe can take down elephants and easily survive a head on car crash collision.

Wolverine is suppose to have zero super strength. Besides most of his strength would go to lugging around the hundreds of pounds of heavy metal in his bones. Him being one of the most popular just had stuff like that ignored.

It's why writers started loosely defining Moon Knight's powers just so he could fit supernatural and street level stories. Sometimes the moon gives him super strength, some times nah.

Sam gonna get powers from the power broker. I’m calling it.

I'm thinking Walker.
In E2, I assume the text Karli got was from Powerbroker. She stole some serum and PB is upset & wants her head.
Walker is probably going to broker a deal with PB. Give me some serum & I will deliver Karli & take down the flag smashers for you.
This will help everyone, including himself, feel he is now more equipped to take on the mantel of Cap & he will then become a serious adversary for Bucky & Sam during this series as I see that power making him evil etc.

PO

I think Wolverine is super human , but not in the heavyweights.. I think his healing powers combined with his strength make him meta.. Same with Cap . His endurance and sheer will are what pushes him to even out in the overall category ..btw i think about this type of stuff waaaay too much lol

I think Wolverine is super human , but not in the heavyweights.. I think his healing powers combined with his strength make him meta.. Same with Cap . His endurance and sheer will are what pushes him to even out in the overall category ..btw i think about this type of stuff waaaay too much lol
Actually, if we want to apply some real world science to Logan’s powers, he’d eventually gain super strength. Every time he pushed his muscles, they’d instantly heal. Or they’d grow so big, his muscles would take over his entire body. :lol:
Guess it would be the first solo Hulk movie? If we're being loyal to the comics that is...
This is a pretty good idea.

No idea how people notice these things. :lol:

PO

Imagine scanning all of these cars in the movies and shows for license plates :lol:
Actually, if we want to apply some real world science to Logan’s powers, he’d eventually gain super strength. Every time he pushed his muscles, they’d instantly heal. Or they’d grow so big, his muscles would take over his entire body. :lol:
If we add in all the facts that doesn't happen cuz the bulk of Logan's healing goes to fighting the toxicity from his admantium bonded bones which would kill any other human that would survive that process.
Disney has a long history of dropping Easter eggs and references on license plates and such.
But why? :lol:

We need Majin Bucky.
Zemo needs to re-awaken the evil in Bucky's heart to allow him to go ham again.

Theyre not gonna re-awaken Bucky cause it would make Shuri's work on him look like trash.
Cant have the smartest living MCU character and potential next Black Panther have a blemish like that on her resume.

Wasn't serious.

Are you hurt I responded to your joke with logic?

Maybe you should say better jokes.

I was simply stating why what you said wouldnt happen.

Which I have the right to.

Looks like you are the one who is quite serious.

Why so serious?

You got all of that from my two word response. :lol:
I responded to your joke with logic?
Precisely!
Didn't take offense at all. Thought that maybe since you responded to my joke with logic you might not watch dragon ball and didn't get that I was joking so I let you know I wasn't serious.
calm down.

Back
Top Bottom