WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Had no idea but Wyatt Russell, the guy playing US Agent is Kurt Russell’s son :wow: :wow: :wow:

0C7F7FB9-12C8-4ABA-9C6A-6DFC5A89E8BD.jpeg

9FEBD62D-FC71-4756-BEB6-F902C96A9D61.jpeg

E5EF7498-05B3-4E21-8FDC-3D97BCCF29B8.jpeg

Yeah.
What's funny is that he tried out for the OG Cap. :lol:

PO

Coogler was in the midst of writing the Black Panther sequel when Boseman died. "It's difficult," he says of proceeding with the film, which is slated to start production in July for a July 2022 release. "You've got to keep going when you lose loved ones. I know Chad wouldn't have wanted us to stop. He was somebody who was so about the collective. Black Panther, that was his movie. He was hired to play that role before anybody else was even thought of, before I was hired, before any of the actresses were hired. On that set, he was all about everybody else. Even though he was going through what he was going through, he was checking in on them, making sure they were good. If we cut his coverage, he would stick around and read lines off camera [to help other actors with their performances]. So it would be harder for me to stop. Truthfully. I'd feel him yelling at me, like, 'What are you doing?' So you keep going."

Much respect for Cooler, I hope dude continues to flourish, and I trust what he & Marvel will do for the next BP. The stakes were already so high before Boseman left this Earth, but it'll be :nthat:

This is technically off topic, but does anyone from Baltimore remember the name of the comic shop that was in Harborplace in the 90s?

Charlie Cox is in NWH, he’s crossed over and survived Netflix, he got that role on lock for the foreseeable future, helps that he’s pretty awesome at it too...

Enjoyed this week's episode.

Zemo dancing. :lol:

Sharon Carter has to be the Power Broker, right?

The Wakandan cameo at the end. :wow:

Told yall they already preppin you for Zemo to be able to do comedy.

Thunderbolts gonna be like Suicide Squad.

Enjoyed this episode.

still think Zemo turns on them. He is the power broker perhaps?

Bucky kicking *** :pimp:

Sharon holding her own :pimp:

A dora milaje appearing :wow:

I thought the episode was decent. Seeing Zeno explain his background and how well connected he is was nice to see. I knew Marvel was going to make sure they utilize Brühl’s acting skills in this series. I actually enjoyed the dynamic between him, Sam and Bucky.

So it’s clear Bucky can be ruthless like his old self with ease. Is he basically holding back at this point?

What a plot twist at the end with the Dora Milaje showing up at the end of the episode. Idk why I was expecting to see Shuri or a Chadwick cameo lol. Interested in seeing where this goes.

I’m curious as to who Sharon is working for. I have a feeling she’s still CIA.

Madripoor was cool to see but I was kind of expecting more out of it? But that’s probably due to the lore of that place from the X-Men comics.

Curious as to who the Power Broker will be

Wild dumb idea to breakout Zemo :lol:

Snap Wilson reference :rofl:

Love the new Sharon. Fed the **** up, cursing, talking ****, kicking ***, etc. Basically a crime lord. Obviously there's more to what she's been up to in Madripoor. Don't think she's the power broker though. I would think Fury would've been contacted her after coming back.

:lol: @ the cgi used on Zemo's mask.

:rofl: @ Zemo being the new Tony for these dudes. Treating them to champagne, food, his jet, waxing poetic about Marvin Gaye classics.

This Flagsmasher chick is a ruthless terrorist.

Man I like the show, I really do, but the writing is really getting on my nerves, this episode was written like a damn video game, the scenes play out like stages, all that was missing was a loading screen in between....just feels disconnected....also they need to cut the forced humor crap...Sam and Buck want to have a debate in the middle of getting shot at? The hell is this? Rush Hour? All the thugs seemingly vanished when Zemo took 3 of them out? Sorry but the writing is sloppy as hell...also the flagsmashers seem to be actually good people, that just want resources and food for the poor it seems, so I guess the way to demonize them was to have Karly kill those guards, with what motive? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom