WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What a beautiful ending. Really have no complaints with that finale. The series wasn’t high on my list but ended up being way better then what I expected. Marvel killed it with this one for sure.

Maybe I’m just making this up in my head and I know Sam had a Role in it, but it’s funny how things went full circle really quick with the white girl. Full pardon, new job and everything. When it came to the old vet it took decades for him to get his love. Really puts things to the old man’s point.

My only complaint, and it’s more of a nitpick, is that US agent went from heel to semi good guy really fast.
True but us agent was never a flat out “bad guy”. He meant well in earlier episodes. He was just a douche. Him being the “bad guy” was our own vision of his douchyness. He will turn bad eventually I think.

True but us agent was never a flat out “bad guy”. He meant well in earlier episodes. He was just a douche. Him being the “bad guy” was our own vision of his douchyness. He will turn bad eventually I think.
True. They just went through the motions really fast. When he saved those people it was kind of uncharacteristic at the time judging from when we last saw him..... At least in my opinion. He should’ve went to save them and then realized it was people he didn’t like and let them drop or something. Something more profound. Again, just a nitpick.

Yeah. I didn’t believe narrative that US Agent was ever a “bad guy” or “turned heel.” He never did anything nefarious prior to losing control after taking the serum. Walker was basically the kind of soldier they wanted to be Cap in the 40’s before Steve so his actions were pretty expected.

A lot of good contrasts between the two. It would’ve made for a nice research paper if I was still in school. I think he’ll be in the gray area going forward. His wife and Lamar’s memory will keep him walking that fine line if he’s to be a Thunderbolt. Kind of like Will/Deadshot in Suicide Squad.

5lbxjlgxtcv61.jpg

Emplate is such a random character to like in 2021, unless he got more coverage in the last 25ish years lol

1. That was a surprise to all viewers

2. nowhere near this level of importance or official’ness

I mean the only way it could get more official than Steve himself giving it to sam was if someone from wakanda gave it to him

plus they literally took it from walker in episode 5 and Sam had a whole training montage throwing it around

I mean the only way it could get more official than Steve himself giving it to sam was if someone from wakanda gave it to him

plus they literally took it from walker in episode 5 and Sam had a whole training montage throwing it around
That whole time sam didn’t want it. He finally wanted it. New American flag suit and everything. Finally says HE is captain America. Cmon dude, totally not the same as Ep. 6. Even the MAGA dudes agree with that as shown.

Either way, I’m happy they’re upset. Puts a smile on my face

Reactions: 907
That whole time sam didn’t want it. He finally wanted it. New American flag suit and everything. Finally says HE is captain America. Cmon dude, totally not the same as Ep. 6. Even the MAGA dudes agree with that as shown.

Either way, I’m happy they’re upset. Puts a smile on my face

I mean that crew always going be dumb.. but all the signs was there.. dude literally trains to be able to use the damn thing the episode before and he got the gift from bucky

endgame there was none of that, hell the damn thing got destroyed in the final battle

I mean that crew always going be dumb.. but all the signs was there.. dude literally trains to be able to use the damn thing the episode before and he got the gift from bucky

endgame there was none of that, hell the damn thing got destroyed in the final battle
I get that but let’s not act like MAGA boys have an easy time taking a result that doesn’t go their way

Let me put it this way
1. Endgame was the election being called by all major press followed by a month long denial

2. ep 6 was the storming of the capital during the official vote

:rofl:

I get that but let’s not act like MAGA boys have an easy time taking a result that doesn’t go their way

Let me put it this way
1. Endgame was the election being called by all major press followed by a month long denial

2. ep 6 was the storming of the capital during the official vote

:rofl:

I mean I’m still trying understand why sam gave that shh back

i mean tony took that shh home and had that laying around the house for his daughter to play with

would think that a dude who been involved with the military and counseling military people on top of being black would get how governments role especially US government

that’s why I think the show would have been a whole lot more interesting if Sam actually tried being captain America from the jump AND had to deal with the BS from the government AND the BS from the MAGA boys (and meeting and finding out about Bradley on top of all that)

I mean I’m still trying understand why sam gave that shh back

i mean tony took that shh home and had that laying around the house for his daughter to play with

would think that a dude who been involved with the military and counseling military people on top of being black would get how governments role especially US government

that’s why I think the show would have been a whole lot more interesting if Sam actually tried being captain America from the jump AND had to deal with the BS from the government AND the BS from the MAGA boys (and meeting and finding out about Bradley on top of all that)

IMO he felt the pressure and decided/knew he wasn't gonna live up to Steve and he couldn't handle the responsibility especially since he was so tight with the "real" Captain America. like he accepted it reluctantly from the man himself and then however many months later when the series started after he had time to think about it/get in his own head he was like "OH CRAP WHAT HAVE I DONE....!" lol

IMO he felt the pressure and decided/knew he wasn't gonna live up to Steve and he couldn't handle the responsibility especially since he was so tight with the "real" Captain America. like he accepted it reluctantly from the man himself and then however many months later when the series started after he had time to think about it/get in his own head he was like "OH CRAP WHAT HAVE I DONE....!" lol

I mean I think any reasonably minded person would get why a black person would be reluctant to take that role

even though steve wasnt being asked to be out there like that.. They were still showing those PSA videos in high school even after civil war (as we saw in homecoming)

but we know that shh wouldn’t just slide for a black captain America.. I mean we saw the BS obama got criticized for

but he still didn’t have to give back the shield, he could have kept that shh right at home as he was debating if he wanted to do it.. but that wouldn’t stop the government from trying to capitalize with or without the shield

I mean I think any reasonably minded person would get why a black person would be reluctant to take that role

even though steve wasnt being asked to be out there like that.. They were still showing those PSA videos in high school even after civil war (as we saw in homecoming)

but we know that shh wouldn’t just slide for a black captain America.. I mean we saw the BS obama got criticized for

but he still didn’t have to give back the shield, he could have kept that shh right at home as he was debating if he wanted to do it.. but that wouldn’t stop the government from trying to capitalize with or without the shield

in EG the feeling I got was that he was nervous/scared to live up to Steve's shadow not necessarily about being black captain america. In FatWS I got that vibe along with the steves shadow thing. as for giving the shield back, dude is pure military maybe he was naive thinking they'd leave it in a museum for people to see/learn about cap/steve rather than give it to some narcissist douchebag. but if this were the real world 45 would totally have done that and pat himself on the back for making captain america

in EG the feeling I got was that he was nervous/scared to live up to Steve's shadow not necessarily about being black captain america. In FatWS I got that vibe along with the steves shadow thing. as for giving the shield back, dude is pure military maybe he was naive thinking they'd leave it in a museum for people to see/learn about cap/steve rather than give it to some narcissist douchebag. but if this were the real world 45 would totally have done that and pat himself on the back for making captain america

see I could get Steve being naive about some things, because I mean dude got a whole lot of catching up to do and things were a whole lot more simpler in his time

but Steve’s whole thing in civil war was being skeptical of his and all governments (and he was coming off of WS).. and sam was right there with him

and I could get if it was rhoadey who is still clearly senior military and always been military

but Sam was out and he was counseling other vets.. plus being black.. and having to deal with the whole civil war situation

but I wish the character was better thought out and dealt with.. I mean dude got all the empathy in the world for karli even in death but was a douche to bucky from jump

i mean look at black panther, killmonger might have been a psychopath but dude made some damn good points.. and t’challa had to change the way they did things and acknowledge some things, although they weren’t completely wrong.. but everyone with a brain knows the amount of wars wakanda would be in as soon as other nations found out that valuable resource was there

see I could get Steve being naive about some things, because I mean dude got a whole lot of catching up to do and things were a whole lot more simpler in his time

but Steve’s whole thing in civil war was being skeptical of his and all governments (and he was coming off of WS).. and sam was right there with him

and I could get if it was rhoadey who is still clearly senior military and always been military

but Sam was out and he was counseling other vets.. plus being black.. and having to deal with the whole civil war situation

but I wish the character was better thought out and dealt with.. I mean dude got all the empathy in the world for karli even in death but was a douche to bucky from jump

i mean look at black panther, killmonger might have been a psychopath but dude made some damn good points.. and t’challa had to change the way they did things and acknowledge some things, although they weren’t completely wrong.. but everyone with a brain knows the amount of wars wakanda would be in as soon as other nations found out that valuable resource was there

fair points. speculating but following steve in CW was because he's a Cap fanboy and the antagonism to bucky is jealousy :lol: but srsly now that I think of it the show pretty much revolved around him giving up the shield and the consequences, facing up to his own life/reality, society, and then having Bucky on his back about it. 100% Sam don't know why he gave it up either.

Back
Top Bottom