WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

fair points. speculating but following steve in CW was because he's a Cap fanboy and the antagonism to bucky is jealousy :lol: but srsly now that I think of it the show pretty much revolved around him giving up the shield and the consequences, facing up to his own life/reality, society, and then having Bucky on his back about it. 100% Sam don't know why he gave it up either.

I mean the more I think about it..

the show shoulda been Sam trying to help bucky.. AND then the government pulling the BS move of naming a new captain america trying to get some sort of PR win

sam has the shield but he’s seeing how the government and this random dude are tarnishing the legacy of his friend.. the same friend who asked him to take the role.. but he’s trying wrestle with all of that.. and icing on the cake bucky introduces him to the black guy who was previously captain America

and then you just be realistic with it, he’s not like Peter who can just call up happy when he needs something new.. so he runs out of weapons and is forced to use the shield and then the fallout happens with the dumb people questioning why there’s this black guy with the shield

I mean the more I think about it..

the show shoulda been Sam trying to help bucky.. AND then the government pulling the BS move of naming a new captain america trying to get some sort of PR win

sam has the shield but he’s seeing how the government and this random dude are tarnishing the legacy of his friend.. the same friend who asked him to take the role.. but he’s trying wrestle with all of that.. and icing on the cake bucky introduces him to the black guy who was previously captain America

and then you just be realistic with it, he’s not like Peter who can just call up happy when he needs something new.. so he runs out of weapons and is forced to use the shield and then the fallout happens with the dumb people questioning why there’s this black guy with the shield

this sounds more real and compelling. in the actual show Sam is trying to play both sides, govt screws him over but him and bucky make it work.

this sounds more real and compelling. in the actual show Sam is trying to play both sides, govt screws him over but him and bucky make it work.

i mean the pieces are there to do

sam went for the loan.. they did name a new captain America.. and then you have the Isaiah Bradley story

and then in that situation sam just says f it and he’s just trying do what‘s right and he accepts he cant please everyone cause no matter what he does certain folks will never see him as their captain America.. and who cares he ain’t trying win a popularity contest, he just trying save lives

and as far as bucky, Sam is trying help bucky readjust.. and bucky is tagging along with Sam because he has his doubts on it he could survive alone.. Then in the end they both helped each other and realize both are ready.. could have bucky say something like “Steve would be proud”

1619455600056.png

1619455642434.png

I enjoy Sam’s progression. He’s came a long way and there’s some good action that will come with his powers and that shield but bruh needs to step his fight game up. Bruh stay getting his *** whooped. That suit needs work too.

looking forward to Captain Americas suit in CA4 cuz i guarantee it wont look like the one in F&WS. Heres hoping the colors are a little more muted and he gets a helmet.

watching doc strange, what if dormammu did take earth to the dark dimension with the stones, would thanos have to confront him and get it?

watching doc strange, what if dormammu did take earth to the dark dimension with the stones, would thanos have to confront him and get it?
If any stone was on earth, yeah he would and then he'd get washed. Ain't no beating Dormammu in his realm only can try to escape with the stones.

you’re really feeling all that WHITE though?? & no helmet for a guy with no syrum/superpowers? I get it, they wanted it to match the comics as much as possible, but IMO its waaay to bright.

59712892-4590-4E68-BE9D-AABD239F39D8.jpeg

looking forward to his suit update in CA4

I think they made it bright for a reason. Captain America’s suit colors always match his mood and situation in the movies. From his bright propaganda and icon stage to his dark questioning his masters and going on the run stages.

Sam’s suit matches his optimism and clean record. The bright colors are now missing from Walker’s suit. He’s no longer clean.

steve’s suits were never as bright as sams though...they never had white (except the star) above the midsection. sams got it running down his neck :lol:

youre literally comparing what MANY consider his worst suits (Spangled Man & Avengers 1) to Sams current suit. Thanks for helping me prove my point :smokin

all this is pointless though, his suit will be altered in CA4 & I cant wait.

youre literally comparing what MANY consider his worst suits (Spangled Man & Avengers 1) to Sams current suit. Thanks for helping me prove my point :smokin

all this is pointless though, his suit will be altered in CA4 & I cant wait.

He still wore them though. The only point you proved is you were wrong when you said Steve’s suits were never that bright.

The climactic moment in the falcon winter soldier finale is a 6 minute ted talk by Falcon.

can't begrudge anyone for thinking it was weak. :lol:

I believe the low rating is because of the speech in which Sam told the truth. Labels make it easy to forget how and why people got where they are. Wandavision’s finale was a CGI sky magic fest and didn’t pay much off.

Back
Top Bottom