WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Speaking of villains, we’re two weeks away from finally seeing the real Mandarin in the MCU, but it seems like nobody really cares about him at this point. Damn:smh:

Not for nothing, the guys at Double Toasted said episode 3 is supposed to be wild

all of em should be wild and in my view, especially episode 1.. which is why it was disappointing

given the level of sexism Peggy carter would have faced at that time, for her to be in that room and in her position AND then to get those powers should have been HUGE

just like the impact t’challa had vs what Peter did

Speaking of villains, we’re two weeks away from finally seeing the real Mandarin in the MCU, but it seems like nobody really cares about him at this point. Damn:smh:

nobody?

I feel like I say how horrible IM3 is on a weekly basis, Trevor is a HUGE part of that

if the movie is good people will get hyped

I put it on the rings. that whole bracelet thing is ridiculous.
..I'd gladly be proven wrong.

Just doesn’t feel like the quality is there. I think it’ll be ok.

Perhaps I haven’t been paying attention, but I don’t think the promotion is up to par with how they should’ve promoted this film

You can't read. I said Thanos in my ORIGINAL post. Be bad somewhere else kid.

EDIT:

Also, to the dude who said we've had one movie post EG. You are correct, I am counting the shows a movies btw.

Agatha - Trash
Flag Smashers - Trash
Task Master - Trash

Don't pretend my point isn't valid.
Waaaahhh. Waaaaahhhh. Boooo hooooo

But again what are we comparing Marvel's "villain problem" to? Who nails it consistently? Seems like a movie making issue in general, Marvel had to atleast acknowledge it and try to fix it.

Is shangchi's dad the mandarin? I think same guy who played shang tsung in mortal kombat.

watched the latest What If episode 2x now and man...so much for me to just analyze and process:
  • T'Challa's king like qualities really translate to other universes.
  • T'Chaka holding T'Challa back from spreading good - left his pops and literally made such a difference.
  • Even the Mad Titan was basically bending the knee - lightweight lost his edge tho and got mopped :lol:
  • Makes me wonder 'what if' T'Challa had more open diplomacy from Wakanda early on (instead of the end of BP movie) what kind of changes he would have made to the world.

Man this what If series are super lazy and safe takes.

I was hoping something similar to the white knight Batman series but I guess that’s too much to ask for
We are 2 episodes in(really 1) and the second episode was a complete flip of the MCU as we know it. Nice Thanos?!? What was you expecting? What if Superman was a Marvel hero? And then you’re example is “What if The Joker was sane?” :lol: Child…

We are 2 episodes in(really 1) and the second episode was a complete flip of the MCU as we know it. Nice Thanos?!? What was you expecting? What if Superman was a Marvel hero? And then you’re example is “What if The Joker was sane?” :lol: Child…

Are you actually calling me child arguing over a Cartoon? lol k

Have you read the white Knight series? Joker taking drugs to become sane, suing the city and turning the entire city and turning the entire city against Batman is not equal to a nice Thanos sitting at a bar? lol

200.gif

Child

Last edited:
I’m not explaining my usage of “child”, I’mma task you at getting some more black friends. Women, if possible.

Y'all laughing, but outside of Thanos and Loki, when was the last GOOD VILLAN? I mean the Eternals are fighting the generic monsters... meh.

Marvel had a rough start with Villians but they have gotten better. The one thing that they really can't do is go really dark the way DC can. I'd think the darkest villain so far was Killmonger.

Back
Top Bottom