WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It’s just cheaper and cost effective for them to set up a lot more multi-verse stuff and variants with with animated shows. Just give me a good avengers cartoon or bring back the first avengers cartoon they did which was great.

Reactions: OTG
Are you actually calling me child arguing over a Cartoon? lol k

Have you read the white Knight series? Joker taking drugs to become sane, suing the city and turning the entire city and turning the entire city against Batman is not equal to a nice Thanos sitting at a bar? lol

200.gif

Child
Solid series, btw. I’m a big fan of Sean Gordon Murphy.

I enjoyed second episode of "What if?":
-Chadwick Boseman last performance... RIP
-Got to see collector in action
-Nostalgia of all the characters- T'challa star lord + crew vs Thanos' old crew
-They're really fleshing out the possibilities of alternate timelines, opens up lots of possibilities.
-Introduction of new characters (watcher- has his own story to tell)

-They're really fleshing out the possibilities of alternate timelines, opens up lots of possibilities.
Chadwick will be in 3 or 4 more episodes.

WandaVision :decent
Falcon and Winter : Solider ok
Loki: Very good.
Black Widow: mehhh

so that’s 1/4 so far this year. Not a good start.
So are you expecting IW/Endgame quality out of all the Marvel project moving forward?

How cool would it have been if actually saw T'Challa as Star-Lord in live-action. I feel like he would've been down to do that.

Idk about Karen Gillian saying Cha Cha in real life tho lol
Haha, I mean that's a character that I could careless seeing in live-action. But just a quick shot of T'Challa taking off his mask and wearing his outfit would be good enough for me.

Saw the story of former editor-in-chief Jim Shooter signing a contract with Marvel Studios for Secret Wars. So I think we may see some of these variants in live-action in the future.

Haha, I mean that's a character that I could careless seeing in live-action. But just a quick shot of T'Challa taking off his mask and wearing his outfit would be good enough for me.

Saw the story of former editor-in-chief Jim Shooter signing a contract with Marvel Studios for Secret Wars. So I think we may see some of these variants in live-action in the future.
I just wanna see my boy Kaine in the MCU
aeAZ8yq_460s.jpg

So are you expecting IW/Endgame quality out of all the Marvel project moving forward?

definitely not, but I’m not gonna settle for anything lackluster either just because it’s marvel. Y’all can hype up the series all you want. Not feeling it.

to each their own, but i’ve enjoyed TF outta both episodes so far.

it may or may not have anything to do with the canon MCU storyline, but i dont care - **** is interesting

It has been a miss more than a hit lately, but at the same time, I acknowledge how difficult it is to build this new phase out. Most of the series feels more like a setup to something bigger that the sum of its parts.

You're right, not every series/ movie needs to be a home run, but you do need a couple of great hits to keep it going.

With all that being said, I am still very excited to watch moon knight and ms marvel and more Kang Please! They also need to bring Killmonger back in a different timeline.

It has been a miss more than a hit lately, but at the same time, I acknowledge how difficult it is to build this new phase out. Most of the series feels more like a setup to something bigger that the sum of its parts.

You're right, not every series/ movie needs to be a home run, but you do need a couple of great hits to keep it going.

With all that being said, I am still very excited to watch moon knight and ms marvel and more Kang Please! They also need to bring Killmonger back in a different timeline.
Yeah, I mean in no way am I going to get on someone's case for having an opinion. I'm just really curious what some people are looking for out of the series that have released so far, because for me, I think the content has been pretty good.

The only miss, if we want to even to call it that, was FWS. I think it’s a lot of the same that happened with Wandavision, people keep setting their expectations too high, expecting really long MCU movies split into episodes.

WandaVision :decent
Falcon and Winter : Solider ok
Loki: Very good.
Black Widow: mehhh

so that’s 1/4 so far this year. Not a good start.
The consensus is those are all quality shows. I think you might be setting your expectations above most.

Back
Top Bottom