WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

his voice modulator is off... he sounds like jamie in that new clip....
some of these trailers aint the actual thing....think endgame did that too...

Yup. Can’t spoil a big movie like this.
n ned was bald irl at least thru some of the shoot, n i suspect that's a wig he got on there....
something's going on....
:nerd:
also, he got that kinda dome i'd only shave under contractual obligations....

Last edited:
I watched the first two episodes of Hawkeye. It’s got that same generic way way from Winter Soldier/Falcon. It also has that bad pacing too. I’m not sure I was supposed to care about Armound.

Dark cynical Clint did his thing as well as his little fan girl. I like the Russian Bro crew. Hopefully, it’s more fast paced and compelling. Loki, imo, is the only knock out for me. The other stuff has been generic.

I enjoyed the first 2 episodes of Hawkeye more than I did The Enternals lol

They did a really good job capturing many of the aesthetics from the comic especially in the intro. The font the colors and even the dog. The Russian Bro gang is pulled straight out of the comics. Bro and all lol.

First thing that came to my mind when they showed the Russian gang's leader....Echo? I'm trying to think if they showed her already in another show or movie scene and I just cant remember. In New Avengers she was Ronin for a while so that would be cool.

First thing that came to my mind when they showed the Russian gang's leader....Echo? I'm trying to think if they showed her already in another show or movie scene and I just cant remember. In New Avengers she was Ronin for a while so that would be cool.

Yes that’s her.

1638052187523.jpeg

1638052219257.jpeg

1638052261476.jpeg

MCU also diverging heavy from MU Clint. Married. Broody and grumpy. Lack of purple costume.

I was watching Shang Chi last night. And I’m like dude is the Mandarin but you can’t call him that anymore. His rings are used in martial arts or projectiles. Whereas, the insanity and power of them in the comic is magnificent. And then they saddled him with Shang Chi as a son. Meh.

Something i've been wondering is if kate has already assumed hawkeye was ronin since the costume and sword were found at the rubble of avengers compound or thinks ronin is a different guy.

Something i've been wondering is if kate has already assumed hawkeye was ronin since the costume and sword were found at the rubble of avengers compound or thinks ronin is a different guy.

I didn’t think so from anything I’ve seen these first two episodes. Although I wouldn’t be surprised it’s nothing but a wink and a smirky “I know” from Kate when Hawkeye eventually reveals it:lol:

I didn’t think so from anything I’ve seen these first two episodes. Although I wouldn’t be surprised it’s nothing but a wink and a smirky “I know” from Kate when Hawkeye eventually reveals it:lol:
Maybe she thinks ronin is Japanese. People see my sn and know I got long hair and think I look part Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom