WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1638165623700.gif

Got tickets for Friday, 12/17 but it looks like they’re only giving out the NFT for folks buying for 12/16…SMDH…

what’s the point of the dumb nft if the seats are being bought up outside of the amc app?

they weren’t prepared for that sh*t at all

Got my tickets for Saturday!

I'm seeing tickets as early as 3PM on Thursday near me. I might have to jump on a showing lol.

Last edited:
No good seats left at my local Regal at 7:15 on the 17th, so I have to wait until the next day. :smh:

If its as bad as yall are saying its…the ticket situation, that is…No Way Home has officially fell off my “gotta see it” list. It’s not that serious and I still don’t know anything about the Eternals.

If its as bad as yall are saying its…the ticket situation, that is…No Way Home has officially fell off my “gotta see it” list. It’s not that serious and I still don’t know anything about the Eternals.

I was able to finally get my tickets at 2AM.
For me, this is my first movie I will go to watch during the pandemic & the main reason I'm doing it is so someone on social media doesn't spoil it for me. I'd literally have to stay off the internet/social media until I watch it & I'm not trying to do that very long because there is always that one big shot that wants to brag they saw it already by spoiling something. :lol:

I haven't watched Eternals either, but I don't think we will need to know anything from that movie

PO

Back
Top Bottom