WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

YO!!!

1638491140627.png

:wow:

1638491149497.png

Chill...They just ripped the exact fan art someone made. :lol:

FFnk0qEX0BM7ZKG.jpeg

Nonetheless, the statue at the end of Loki shows he is going to stay comic book accurate, so can't wait. :pimp:

PO

Always thought that was Whiplash’s harness rig Jamie had on but that’s definitely Tony’s arc reactor.

I didn’t even think of this at first but saw someone on Reddit mentioned that Echo’s pops talking about dragons in different universes/dimensions could have been referring to Ta Lo/the Dark Gate, etc from Shang-Chi.

Definitely more bread crumbs for the multi-verse.

just read renners reaction to the character, he hated it from the start and being lokis lackey in A1 and he felt its one-dimensional the rest of the way

then there’s also the ex-wife issues a couple of years ago while already not being so liked in hollywood

just google it and you’ll find plenty of reasons

seeing it as an MCU fan, his character was already at a disadvantage being a regular human (at least BW was hot) but his acting felt phoned in and his whole arc was just ok at best and also why theyve been desperate to fix it in every film and this series feels like an “owed” send off like the BW film for scarjo

ya man, if even Master Zik Master Zik gotta be obtuse with his response, u know issa pass!..
I mean I thought I made an apt comparison since Captain America sucks but The Winter Soldier and Civil War were great.

Like asking about Renner acting when he's playing Hawkguy you should already know the deal. The story is good but the character aint never stood out. So watching the show is more about the plot and what happens more than if Hawkeye gets more of a focus or is great (w/e that may consist of to you in regards to Hawkguy).

If you want to see some really good acting and especially from Renner go watch Mayor of Kingstown :pimp:

i guess dr strange 2s villain…

gargantos is supposed to be a sea monster controlled by naga and namor villain…? this might be its connection to BP2

Its funny how comedy gets ppl to actually check for sickness like cancer. Plus just the idea of dudes serious checking their balls for cancer cuz of this is hilarious.

Tom Green got me in to checking for testicular cancer.

Who the hell is America Chavez fam? They needa chill bringing all these obscure characters to the MCU
A dimension hopping modern day Ms. America heir apparent.

Not really that obscure given how much the comics have pushed her the past 10 years.

Pairing her with Dr. Strange is a bit unexpected but Feige is pretty much all in on doing Young Avengers so it's going to happen no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom