WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

can't get myself to push that play button....
is renner that good?..honest...
It’s good bro. Its good enough to legit aggravate me when the episode ends. It really should’ve been a movie. With that being said, gon’ ahead and wait till the end to binge it. And Renner is actually trying. The scene where his son calls. :pimp:

Who the hell is America Chavez fam? They needa chill bringing all these obscure characters to the MCU
More newer than obscure..

MV5BMTAwMjU5OTgxNjZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDUxNDYxODEx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
If this would’ve flopped. We’d be gearing up for X-Men. Wandavision probably would’ve been the last D+ drop.

Yes, honest. Episode 3 is excellent.

Show may start or feel slow first 2 episodes if you already know the history of the characters though. But if you know nothing about them, they are good character introducing episodes.
Excellent like Game of Thrones (up to season 5) or Soprano's (up to season 5)?

There really is so much out there thanks to Paramount+, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon, etc.

If you have the time and enjoy super hero then he should watch it.

I DO appreciate D+ sort of lining up shows one after the other What If>Hawkeye>Bobba Fett
Just ready for Yelena to show up and Kigpin too.
Ready for this if it happens. A Swordsman episode. Black Widow Episode. And finally Kingpin would be killer.

Until the 16-17 Jan?

Movie Theaters Back!! Why they just put Spiderman in more theaters. It’s not like there a lot of options right now.

Nah, December 16th-17th. The member i responded to said "do people think Spiderman will run out of tickets on the first day" & I was simply sharing that in my area on those two days, which are the premiere days, they are completely sold out at all major theaters.

PO

Movie Theaters Back!! Why they just put Spiderman in more theaters. It’s not like there a lot of options right now.

its already occupying most of the theaters, other films are having a handful of showing a day if that

but there are also some big films sandwiching NWH, west side story a week before and then the week after is kingsman and matrix and sing2 so they’d have to show those

but del toro has a movie with bradley cooper that comes out the same day and thats only showing twice the whole day while NWH is showing 40x on opening day alone in one theater :lol:

3D748E6B-428D-4A97-8CE9-5D1C709144E9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom