WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nah, it was horrible. But who cares lol.
Then why even post? :lol:
It's really ok to not have the same opinions. It is not being "grumpy" it is not "hate" lol, it is not even "fatigue"- especially when a lot of us who are saying it sucked, enjoyed the other recent Marvel films
A lot of y'all were hating. If not you'd post one time and move on instead of the same posters repeating themselves and engaging in dumb arguments.

The selective reading is funny though. According to some, Love and Thunder was so bad it confirmed MCU fatigue was real and the death of the MCU was here, run was over.

But sure maybe you didn't read those posts.

It’s enjoyable but this is towards the bottom of the list of marvel movies.

Villain was weak, Jane becoming Thor was weak. Didn’t even hit. Story was just okay. The movie needed 30 more minutes to flesh Gorr out and less Korg and goats.

I would prefer if these films focus more on the villains than giving us these simple stories.
I mean Korg narrated a lot. Other than his almost death scene cant see him as taking up space.

The goats even less so. I feel like I watched a different movie if that's part of the list of complaints.

When I think of the bottom of MCU movies Love and Thunder isn't amongst the first Thor, Cap America, Cap Marvel, Ant-Man, etc.
Also Valkyrie was close to useless in this movie.
Most characters are in Thor movie especially when their name isn't Thor or Loki.

Last edited:
I mean Korg narrated a lot. Other than his almost death scene cant see him as taking up space.

The goats even less so. I feel like I watched a different movie if that's part of the list of complaints.

When I think of the bottom of MCU movies Love and Thunder isn't amongst the first Thor, Cap America, Cap Marvel, Ant-Man, etc.
Korg and the goats are small complaints. Korg was annoying to me in this film and the goats were funny for a little but but they ran with the joke for too long and it got old after a while

My ultimate complaints are with the story, weak villain, Jane, and the need for more screen time. The movie needed 30 more minutes.

Most characters are in Thor movie especially when their name isn't Thor or Loki.
Then that’s a fault of the film. She added nothing. When you have so many characters and some of them aren’t fleshed out, her inclusion becomes an issue.

Most damning quote:

”Phase 4 is already up to about 50 hours of storytelling with four more films and at least four more MCU streaming shows yet to debut this year. So if you’re an MCU fan, it’s a great time to be alive. But from a storytelling perspective, we have to wonder: What’s it all heading towards?”

55 hours of content by my quick calculation, and no apparent point yet.

We saw multiple films/shows dealing with the multiverse

had a film with that in the title

had kang show up in the finale of Loki

i guess they had no choice or had no time to edit but they really went the route of shooting up kids… crazy

episode was alright, better than the last 2 but they shouldve gone full Home Alone at the school, damage control was super terrible to begin with though, might as well be stormtroopers

lack of a proper villain kind of hurt the show though

love how they executed her powers, instead of looking like plastic man they got the diamond constructs to extend her body though she needs a better way of travelling instead of hopping over one platform over the other, that sh*t tiring just looking at her do it :lol: like iceman the sh*t out of that

overall, up and down on the show, i really enjoyed the first half then became stupid and dragged and it kind of picke dup in the finale though its not great, its not terrible either…

🤯 ”a mutation” 😲

and wtf is that switheroo but i guess thats the send off to CM2

and brie looks super skinny

I thought the finale largely stuck to the landing.

Stick around for a mid-credits scene.

Brie Larson looks lean as hell. Maybe she's fasting for Fast X.

Then that’s a fault of the film.
One that has always existed in every single Thor film.

That was my point.

Even Jane becoming Mighty Thor and dying is about Thor.
She added nothing. When you have so many characters and some of them aren’t fleshed out, her inclusion becomes an issue.
I just feel like this complaint is weird cuz nobody else was fleshed out at all. So its like why single her out? Especially when the story tells you we gonna kill her in the end anyway. Its not like she's the new Loki and is for sure coming back from "dying".

This was just a glorified cameo appearance comparable to Hulk in Ragnarok. Hulk didn't have a character arc, Banner wasn't fleshed out.

That's why I said this movie was more of the same from Taika.
I keep remembering things

And Zeus was a joke . Terrible portrayal.
Zeus is a joke.

Were y'all expecting all those great Zeus Marvel comics moments to get hinted at here? :nerd: :lol:

Cuz they don't exist.

The fact they introducing mutants through Ms Marvel tells me they are going to end up doing the Rogue/Mystique/Captain Marvel storyline in some capacity.

finale was good. pretty corny/cheesy with the Home Alone in the high school but that's pretty much the aim/point of the show, the teenagers and their antics

don't authorities need warrants to raid spots...? ol girl got a weird vendetta against enhanced that goes way above her job

the use of social media in their plan execution/the show writing was perfect

ol girl just decided to mow down a bunch of kids (enhanced or not) in front of the whole town with cameras recording everywhere. she midas whale be a big city police officer

also agree that the plastic man stretchy would've looked terrible, the growing crystals is a lot better

glad that both those lame simp boys Kamran and Bruno are out the paint. begone forever, both yall are wack.

very confused at the mid-credits, yeah the Marvels is coming out but wtf is CM a multiverse bangle dimension MM?

interesting to see how they play out the Kamala with the big "M", but wouldn't that cheapen the power of her bangle + her family lineage?

when the hell did Bruno become a molecular geneticist?

but most importantly....

X-MEN BYKE :pimp:

Last edited:

Most damning quote:

”Phase 4 is already up to about 50 hours of storytelling with four more films and at least four more MCU streaming shows yet to debut this year. So if you’re an MCU fan, it’s a great time to be alive. But from a storytelling perspective, we have to wonder: What’s it all heading towards?”

55 hours of content by my quick calculation, and no apparent point yet.
And then when it all does come together everyone is going to be like…
321CF52C-4A98-4F88-970F-3DA75F75202A.gif

Back
Top Bottom