WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i guess they had no choice or had no time to edit but they really went the route of shooting up kids… crazy

episode was alright, better than the last 2 but they shouldve gone full Home Alone at the school, damage control was super terrible to begin with though, might as well be stormtroopers

lack of a proper villain kind of hurt the show though

love how they executed her powers, instead of looking like plastic man they got the diamond constructs to extend her body though she needs a better way of travelling instead of hopping over one platform over the other, that sh*t tiring just looking at her do it :lol: like iceman the sh*t out of that

overall, up and down on the show, i really enjoyed the first half then became stupid and dragged and it kind of picke dup in the finale though its not great, its not terrible either…

🤯 ”a mutation” 😲

and wtf is that switheroo but i guess thats the send off to CM2

and brie looks super skinny
Did you peep the X men animated series theme when he said that

F8FD489B-E3B1-429D-A748-4957EFD52C75.jpeg

Sooo is there gonna be another black panther(hero)? Or are they retiring the mantle/costume???

If thats the case I’m 100% OUT

Man what a GREAT way to end an otherwise not so great show. Makes me like the show now. Great laser episode too if we grade on a curve.

stopped watching Ms marvel after episode 2 because it's hot trash and saw the spoiler for episode 6 because it was trending. so that wannabe superhero chick is a mutant wow

So the trash marvel disney plus shows continue. Wonder if feige is concerned or just cares about viewer numbers and churning out content.

Gonna get around to binging Ms. Marvel.

I find it crazy the lot of you bothered to watch it weekly (there's plenty other shows to entertain you).

Saw some of the spoilers and wow if Feige dislikes Inhumans that much that he's just retconning her origins and gonna intro mutants this way :lol: I find it a bit odd to dislike an IP that much especially after teasing the ClanDestine.

Gonna get around to binging Ms. Marvel.

I find it crazy the lot of you bothered to watch it weekly (there's plenty other shows to entertain you).

Saw some of the spoilers and wow if Feige dislikes Inhumans that much that he's just retconning her origins and gonna intro mutants this way :lol: I find it a bit odd to dislike an IP that much especially after teasing the ClanDestine.
Remember. He went in on inhumans bc they didn’t have rights to mutants. Now that he has rights to it he can go back to mutants.

Ms Marvel praise after ep1-2 dropped had me in it before the season ended. After watching 1-2 which were really good, I was cool doing the weekly Ep thing. After Ep 3 I was completely turned off but tuned into ep4 the following week. Ep4 lost me 20minutes in and I turned it off. Waited until today when ep6 dropped so I could go ahead and finish it off but let me tell you, rewatching ep4 and 5 were pure struggle. Still only 10min in to ep6…..had to shower and get ready for bed so at least I’m clean just in case this joint puts me to sleep for the night.

Back
Top Bottom