WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think it would be hilarious to see Sentinel's being derived from StarkTech.

I was thinking it'd be cool if it were Hammertech. Would love to see Ram Rockwell back into the MCU fold. Maybe we could get something in the Armor Wars show?

i stopped watching westworld halfway through last season...

most anticipated shows ive been waiting for are LotR on Prime and GoT on HBOMax

When Kamala and dude were in that makeshift tent hiding from DC and he said they would never accept him I got big mutant/Mags vibes.

i think casting could be posted, SDCC is in a week so whatevers leaking nows probably about to be revealed and likely not gon' be a huge spoiler especially if its a starring role...

kutcher as doom?

i think casting could be posted, SDCC is in a week so whatevers leaking nows probably about to be revealed and likely not gon' be a huge spoiler especially if its a starring role...

kutcher as doom?
I gotta wait at least until someone photoshops the visor on the dude’s face.

A5167D34-82F5-404C-9711-7A20A9834403.jpeg

Just got done with love and thunder

Don’t really get the hate, to the degree the hate has gotten.. I was expecting some Wonder Woman ‘84 type shh

I loved it, but that’s kinda what I expect from Thor and taika

But when shh happened, at least I cared.. which is more than I can say for multiple MCU

Off the top of my head.. definitely would put it over first 2 thors, cap 1, both antmans, captain marvel, hulk, Shang chi, black widow, IM 2 and 3, first Dr strange, eternals

Last edited:
I finally had the chance to watch Thor this week. As much as I love to be easily entertained, this could’ve been written better. Wanted to really see how ruthless Gorr was.

Post credit scenes were a nice touch. Wasn’t expecting that reveal.

Is BP2 next on the Marvel calendar? Curious what Marvel will reveal and discuss at SDCC.

Reactions: DLF
Finale of Ms. Marvel was alright. Interesting that she’s a mutant. Cool to see them add a scene from Marvels too.

I like Ms Marvel, especially the last episode. I think some of these shows are hampered by the 6 episode format and need to be longer. Like this one felt all over the the place to some in like episodes 4 and 5, but they’re trying to flesh out and give more backstory to the character but time restraints are slightly holding them back.

Interested in where the Marvels takes us and if they expand upon Ms Marvel being a mutant and especially Monica Rambeau. Would like to have seen her pop up somewhere between now and then but not sure that’s going to happen. Possibly seeing Thor next week so looking forward to that.

Back
Top Bottom