WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Let’s see if they got the guts to do the miles/Gwen relationship.

Marvel wanna push for representation in everything except letting a non-white dude ever scoop up the blonde white chick. Miles just gonna have a female “homie” from around the block he got feelings for. Watch:lol:

Closest game ive had in a minute 😂.

F568CB48-8EDA-4DB5-A730-74FE5E977D28.jpeg

Phase 4 would have been avoided if Peter decided not to help octavius and if Antmans daughter didn't send a beacon to the quantum realm.

:rofl:

galactus showed up in my token shop and its so tempting but chances are next time i have enough tokens again will be a few months so im gon have to commit to playing him

F06AB71D-A637-49C2-B917-80832AC62B9C.jpeg
I got Shuri with my 6K when she popped up. Been winning off the strength of Shuri -> BP -> Arnim Zola

Turn 3 is Green Goblin, Killmonger or Comso

I got Shuri with my 6K when she popped up. Been winning off the strength of Shuri -> BP -> Arnim Zola

Turn 3 is Green Goblin, Killmonger or Comso

yah i tried to use galactus and i dont have much of the pool 3 cards like death to make it work

but silver surfer is super fun so im gon enjoy that til i pull better cards that works with the planet eater

but silver surfer is super fun so im gon enjoy that til i pull better cards that works with the planet eater
Wong => surfer => Odin is :wow:. I assume it’ll be easily countered on higher ranked levels but im having fun with it rn

54E8440A-2A45-4DCC-9D7E-322E29F6A779.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom