WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Why they making my boy Miguel the villain? :smh:
He’s just being serious.

2099 was all extreme. He was the Spidey that didn’t tell jokes. Had the razor sharp fingers, etc.

Plus I always felt his spider logo on his chest looked like the Punisher skull further indicating he was more of a ruthless badass.

Last edited:
1670952346731.jpeg

1670952399536.jpeg

1670952426538.jpeg
I forgot that Spier-Man 2099 is Latino. Looks like some sort of schism situation with the various Spider-Men.

qqQ we waa

Makes me wonder if Marvel was going another way at a certain point.
They might still. Bucky in the MCU just needs a longer journey to reach that.

It just kinda felt right for Steve to offer it to Sam at the end of Endgame even though they didn’t build a story arc to that.

Bucky becoming Cap right off when he just had his brainwashing fixed is just too easy to expose and quick to lose the mantle give he was a Hydra assassin for 70 years :lol:

Did that MF just say Tom Holland Spider Man?!
Going off comments it’s just a variant of Insomniac Spider-Man from the games.

The list leaves out a lot of different Spider ppl. Like Miles Spidey from the games is right next to Insomniac Spidey.

The one for Kaine is wrong too.

Here’s them being less definitive and actually finding a closer fit to Kaine:

According to this he was also in the teaser

Last edited:

Makes me wonder if Marvel was going another way at a certain point.
Wasn’t this just part of his “Stealth suit” gimmick? It’d make sense he’d tone down the red like he did with his suit.

D2B919C7-BDA5-4A78-9B8F-22D71BCD27CA.jpeg

Yea that’s just the stealth suit shield. Hasbro has been making past stuff of the MCU for a while now. Even has the title of the movie in the listing lol.

Speaking of shields, I wonder if they'll ever bother trying to explain where Steve got the new shield for Sam. He never took back his broken one when he went to return the stones.

I'm positive the new grooves mean it'll have some sort of gimmick in the future:lol:

Sam-Wilson-Avengers-Endgame-2019-anthony-mackie-42929103-268-402.gif

Speaking of shields, I wonder if they'll ever bother trying to explain where Steve got the new shield for Sam. He never took back his broken one when he went to return the stones.

I'm positive the new grooves mean it'll have some sort of gimmick in the future:lol:

that would be a great episode or storyline of which timeline he picked that shield.

Just started Ms. Marvel this past week with my son. We LOVE it. How was the consensus in here? What'd you all think? We're 3 episodes in, after the Jinn has crashed the double wedding and the DODC saved the day and Kamala was able to escape but her friend Nakia found out about her. 👀😬

-foe

Just started Ms. Marvel this past week with my son. We LOVE it. How was the consensus in here? What'd you all think? We're 3 episodes in, after the Jinn has crashed the double wedding and the DODC saved the day and Kamala was able to escape but her friend Nakia found out about her. 👀😬

-foe
Started strong before getting clumpy, then ending decently, imo.

He stole it from a variant Steve.

Would’ve showed any new gimmick by now. Back during the series.

-foe
The thread hated it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom