WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Finally unlocked Mr Negative and now I understand why ppl hate this deck

When it pops off, it pops off

been getting lucky with the cache's, just got shuri and pulled bast yesterday

this week since i saved my cache until the update, cards ive gotten include rescue, arnim, red skull, quinjet and thor along with a bunch of variants

cant wait to build around shuri but she might be on the verge of being nerfed

been getting lucky with the cache's, just got shuri and pulled bast yesterday

this week since i saved my cache until the update, cards ive gotten include rescue, arnim, red skull, quinjet and thor along with a bunch of variants

cant wait to build around shuri but she might be on the verge of being nerfed
I had B2B caches this morning with Negative and a negative variant

I’m running a Negative Zabu SS deck and the current featured location sucks. Once that’s done I gotta add Crystal of all cards

I’m running a Negative Zabu SS deck and the current featured location sucks. Once that’s done I gotta add Crystal of all cards

yah the featured location sucks so much

my mains SS and want to incorporate bast but once that location shows up, its auto forfeit but then when i switchout of my SS deck it stops showing up

5F47BF4B-EBD2-4DF9-A41A-14CC64757695.jpeg

I played with this deck when I first got Negative. Feast or famine kind of deck :lol:

Peter was a HS student in his first appearance and battled in Civil War. then went to space a movie or two later.
True, but remember he had about 6 months of on the street fighting. And catching buses, etc... Remember the 1st convo Peter & Tony had ?

strongest in popularity yes. wouldn't say one of the strongest heroes though.
Strength-wise he is, below guys like hulk and thor though. Not sure if mcu version is strong as the comic book version. People posted the strength comparison charts in here and he was stronger than a lot of people.

It just made no sense how they let Riri make the armor and not let her keep it.

Can't imagine any other reasoning than merch sales for whatever her new designs are.

peter also has powers and one of the strongest heroes.

True, but remember he had about 6 months of on the street fighting. And catching buses, etc... Remember the 1st convo Peter & Tony had ?

shes a certified super-genius in a vibranium suit. i dont think one needs combat skills to hold herself down.

It just made no sense how they let Riri make the armor and not let her keep it.

Can't imagine any other reasoning than merch sales for whatever her new designs are.

other than new merch/suit evolving like most heroes, like Shuri said they couldnt let someone that young just rock with such a high powered vibranium suit. her future suit will probably be nanotech based.

other than new merch/suit evolving like most heroes, like Shuri said they couldnt let someone that young just rock with such a high powered vibranium suit. her future suit will probably be nanotech based.

I ain't mad at it. Forgot there were leaks of her new suit for her spin-off. Joint gives off War Machine vibes.

FZquaKxWIAAxE_G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom