WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

yea the idea was to introduce her before her series. either way i think fans would've complained though. :rolleyes

i thought it was cool how they wove her in the story using tech she built that led to the discovery of Talokan.

I ain't mad at it. Forgot there were leaks of her new suit for her spin-off. Joint gives off War Machine vibes.

FZquaKxWIAAxE_G.jpg

most deff gives off WM vibes. i wonder if shell be worked into Armor Wars as well as an ally to Rhodey.

most deff gives off WM vibes. i wonder if shell be worked into Armor Wars as well as an ally to Rhodey.

Yeah, whatever anyone thinks of her character, she uses Tony's blueprint and can make armor by herself. Surely she has to be on Rhodes radar and has to at least cameo.

Currently working my way through BP2 and stopped where Shuri is given the tour by Namor.

Enjoying it so far, but Ironheart is kind of meh. M'Baku's entrance at the Wakanda Council was nice. Dude's arrogance was hilarious lol.

With the exception of Hulk, Spider-Man is definitely the strongest, he man handled Buckey who is a super soldier with ease. Not to mention he smashin a Zendaya looking MJ, that prolly adds to his strength.

The parallel is clearly there with Tony and Riri.

She jumped right in to the fray after being targeted and kidnapped the same way Tony did after being kidnapped and almost killed.

Only difference is she didn't get the same life changing trauma out of it.

It just made no sense how they let Riri make the armor and not let her keep it.
It had vibranium in it. End of discussion.

You think Steve got to keep that Wakandan shield? :lol:

She built a suit to take part in a war for Wakanda. They not doubt see the suit as their weapon

Last edited:
hmmm Flaptain Americas new suit. While it ain’t armor, it is vibrainium. Could possibly factor into a dispute too

Currently working my way through BP2 and stopped where Shuri is given the tour by Namor.

Enjoying it so far, but Ironheart is kind of meh. M'Baku's entrance at the Wakanda Council was nice. Dude's arrogance was hilarious lol.
Oh man, just watched it last night since it’s on Disney plus now (kept having things come up to watch in theaters)

Oof, quite a miss sadly. So much potential but missed the mark on just about everything

Jokes were not good, the intended humor was cringe

The supposed dramatic and heavy scenes just didn’t hit

Was an unnecessarily lengthy movie- lot of fat there

Was going to be a huge challenge with the circumstances though so I get it

Let them yt boys mind **** y’all into thinking it was disrespectful to recast :lol:

All your takes are trash.

Definitely weren't white ppl saying dont recast either but you tend to be wrong a lot when its comes to stuff like that.

Same with the Start Wars stuff. Its like you don't get either franchise and it the same time think its a criticism to call anything ____ Star Wars :lol:

Never change :lol:

All your takes are trash.

Definitely weren't white ppl saying dont recast either but you tend to be wrong a lot when its comes to stuff like that.

Same with the Start Wars stuff. Its like you don't get either franchise and it the same time think its a criticism to call anything ____ Star Wars :lol:

Never change :lol:

Stand with your people. Feige came out mad early and made that announcement cuz he was probably afraid of the backlash he’d get and marketed it as “respect” :lol:

:lol:

Stand with your people.
What ppl?

Twitter is not a really place and does not matter.

If you want to lie and pretend black ppl as collective insisted the role be recast at least do it without the revisionist history.

Don't lie and then laugh about it :lol:

****** talking about 300 million less than the first movie but refuse to say the #s it did do :lol:

Also it doesn't matter how many tweets you post repeating the same lie. Won't make it true.

Last edited:
Man people get on Twitter with flaming takes, trying to go viral because a lot of people think thats all it takes to get paid. Besides, if they we’re paying attention, we got both.

Stand with your people. Feige came out mad early and made that announcement cuz he was probably afraid of the backlash he’d get and marketed it as “respect” :lol:

:lol:

E914E87C-A253-4E8C-9B97-C294D5FF5235.gif

Eat up with your Twitter sense of validation from the whites.

Back
Top Bottom