WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Jonathan-Majors-workout-2.png
Not liking Ant-man’s chances against Kang. Lol

Snap guys, how y’all feel about Modok? I’ve lost a few to them but it’s also super predictable

Morbius to feed on all the discards. Dracula to feed on Apocalypse

also to flood with swarm

its annoying because its all im facing right now

beginning of the season though so im doing a few experimenting, right now with zabu to wong to shuri to thypoid plus luke cage and hazmat... i also got moon girl to double up, go sera so those cards cost one on turn 6... deciding between crossbone or rockslide to add

My subscription ends next month & I think I'm cancelling too. :ohwell:

With Marvel really limiting the amount of Marvel content on the platform for this year and beyond to ensure quality, I don't think it will be worth it for me anymore. Especially with "other" avenues to watch the shows. :nerd:

I don't log on unless a new MCU show is out. :lol:

PO

If they scale back on Marvel content on D+ as well as Star Wars content and have a significant transformation planned I’d assume by the end of the year or announced for next year they’re going to have something huge coming from Marvel and Star Wars in 2024.

Something big enough to drive up subs again.

I hope they don’t think they can expand on trash *** Avatar.

Last edited:
Morbius to feed on all the discards. Dracula to feed on Apocalypse
Oh yea that makes sense. Echantress would kill Morbius quick though.

What card beats Dracula? I swear thats the main card that beats me. Those built in ability cards are a menace.

Man was looking swoll in his suit last night wondering if he’s still on the juice and filming creed 5 or something
Most actors that make such a dramatic physical change for a role are on juice, which always makes me laugh when they say yeah I just ate brown rice and chicken. LMAO. Unless they have a hyperbolic chamber brown rice and chicken isn't the only thing you "did". Majors has always been in great shape dating back to Lovecraft.

Definitely putting next season of Mayor of Kingstown on pause. Just got into the show so hyped I have this season and season 2 to watch in the meantime.
I never figured Kang to be a heavyweight, just a regular scheming dude in a costume
LOL. Reminds me of Angela Basset in What's Love Got to Do with It. She was CUT, however Tina Turner wasn't. I was like she letting him beat on her the way her arms looking.

Back
Top Bottom