WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I think the new avengers roster will look much younger.
Its basically what the last phase was doing, ushering in the next wave of avengers.
I don't think the "young avengers" are ready. Fans ain't ready for the changing of the guard already. MCU already starting on writing the ship (no pun intended)

Moving things back to the way they were, not saying Falcon is or was badly received.
That team gonna be weak as hell. Doctor Strange, goofy she-hulk, shuri, falcon america, maybe Wong, Warmachine, confused albino Vision, ruffalo hulk, whoever survives Quantamania, kate bishop, the marvels, maybe some thunderbolt people. Maybe spiderman or daredevil.
Strange going to stay PISSED if he is stuck working with nothing but kids. He always felt annoyed with Peter. Based off the comics that team would never beat a credible threat. Don't forget Love & Thunder helping out.
I need DC to watch this, sprinkle in some t’challa and vision

and do batman
With what villain? Only thing DC needs to do is speed up the movie last one was hella long but I enjoyed it.

Sheesh! Lez Go!
Cat Woman still looking good too.
863e82fbdd7e10cbd1edfc2ad1b0fa29.gif

I don't think the "young avengers" are ready. Fans ain't ready for the changing of the guard already. MCU already starting on writing the ship (no pun intended)

Moving things back to the way they were, not saying Falcon is or was badly received.
Nah, other way around really.

They just made Falcon Captain America again for no reason. A few months ago he was Falcon.

They just decided they want a Captain America civil war.

I get the feeling ant man dies in this flick

I still think him and Cassie will be safe. It's Hope and her parents who I think won't make it out.

But I'm so ready for this movie. I remember being hyped when the pre-viz footage was shown so long ago before the first movie. What's funny though is how in this current MCU time-line, Ant-Man's been ret-conned to be one of the OG Avengers. He's like Cappadonna when you think of the Wu:lol:

There is no chance in hell in some way or another they don’t bring back a version of Tony, Steve and Nat for Avengers Multiverse Saga….I honestly wouldn’t even care for an explanation, would be dope as hell to see them brought back…crazy how RDJ, Chris and Scarlett absolutely own those roles

There is no chance in hell in some way or another they don’t bring back a version of Tony, Steve and Nat for Avengers Multiverse Saga….I honestly wouldn’t even care for an explanation, would be dope as hell to see them brought back…crazy how RDJ, Chris and Scarlett absolutely own those roles
Disney and Scar on good terms again? After the lawsuit?

yea they settled and believe she's either directing or producing on some other disney stuff.

Can't wait to see it. When they announced that Jonathan Majors would be playing all of Kang variants in the MCU, I was like ok...then when I saw what he did in The Last Black Man In San Francisco, I really understood why they cast him and got more excited. Can't wait.

I tried this while dressing up as Mystique. All I got was the cops called. :rofl:

Forgot I had plans next Friday after work, will hit up the Thursday showing after work.
Wait wut? Technically, you can wear anything and say you’re dressed as Mystique.

Back
Top Bottom